Hidden Truth

The Life Of My Dreams 2 (chapter nine)

Profit

Its been a week since Ty and Rich had their argument and nobody has seen or heard from him since then. I was currently looking for something to wear.

"Baby hurry up!" Mia yelled from the bottom of the stairs. We were supposed to be having dinner at Ty and Rich's house tonight for a meeting. Some things had to be addressed and discussed and I was ass dragging because I been dreading this day all week. No one knows whats gonna happen.

"Im coming!" I yelled back. I put my feet in my black Timbs and pulled my hat over my head, after deciding on some plain beige cargos and a Nike shirt.

"Took you long enough." She said rolling her eyes as she grabbed the keys and walked towards the door.

"I thought the boys were riding with us." I frowned.

"No, they left already." She informed me making me nod my head.

We got in the car and headed to Ty's house.

This should be interesting.

Tyla

After finishing up with dinner, Trin helped me set the table for dinner.

"Mama, auntie Mia and uncle Profit just got here." Trin informed me.

"Buzz them in." I told her as I washed and dried my hands.

Although I was extremely nervous about what was to happen tonight, I had no choice but to brace myself and be ready.

"Hey boo." Mia greeted while giving me a hug.

"Hey girl, thanks for coming." I responded with a smile.

"Girl please." She said waving me off.

"Wassup sis." Profit smiled as I reached up to hug him as well.

"Hi brother." I smiled back.

"My boys here?" He asked making me nod and point towards the den where Rich, Bray, and Terrence were playing the game.

"I'll be back." He said kissing Mia's head and heading towards the den. Mia nodded and came and stood next to me. She nudged my arm with hers and looked at me.

"You nervous?" She asked. I sighed and laid my head on her shoulder.

"As hell." I replied. She gave me a reassuring smile before telling me everything would be okay. I just wanted to say what I had to say and get it over with, because my nerves were getting the best of me.

When the doorbell rang again, I sighed and went to open it. And there stood Rich in the flesh and he looked high.

"Wassup." He said leaning in to hug me. I hugged him back briefly and scrunched my face, smelling the strong stinch of weed. I moved to the side quickly to let him in.

Now the only person we had to wait on was Dre.

***

Once Dre was here everyone sat at the table and looked around awkwardly. This had to be the worst feeling ever. The tension in the room was ridiculously thick. I watched as Rich mugged Dre and Dre mugged me. Rich Jr was mugging Dre as well.

I cleared my throat and looked around.

"So um-"

"Aye nigga you wanna watch the way you looking at my mama?" Rich spat making me sigh.

"Shut yo baby ass up." Dre barked.

"I'on think you wanna do that boy." Bray chuckled. I palmed my forehead before trying to speak again.

"C-can we all just calm down please?" I asked, after getting not one response I sighed again and continued.

"I called this meeting to discuss some things. So i'll start with Rich and I. When you left, I was hurt and broken. I was weak and vulnerable. Dre was there and he helped me out with the kids." I paused for a minute to prepare myself for the next thing that was about to come out of my mouth.

"The time you caught us wasnt the first time. We had sex more than five times. And I was pregnant twice. Aborted the first, miscarried the second." I said shamefully.

I wouldnt dare look up, I was too afraid to see everyone's expressions.

After almost ten minutes of pure silence, I had finally mustered up enough strength to look up and when I did, everybody's mouth rested in their lap.

"So you were pregnant twice and aborted my fucking babies?" Dre gritted.

"I had a miscarriage the second time." I corrected, even though that didnt make having an abortion right. He sighed and shook his head.

"Damn, and to think that I was wrong for the way I acted. This shit right here is crazy." Rich chuckled.

"You know, I got the mind to get up and slap the shit out of you and your boyfriend." He spat.

I couldn't even say anything.

"Before we move on, who else you done fucked since I been gone?" He asked obviously amused.

"You sure you not pregnant now?" He chuckled.

"Rich now you taking shit too fucking far." Mia gritted out.

"You dont have room to talk about nobody, why dont you tell her about that Amara bitch. You said she could be pregnant right?" She asked rhetorically.

Rich snapped his head towards Profit.

"You ran yo fucking mouth?" He asked.

"You're welcome nigga, had I not told her, yo ass would still be stuck, that advice came from her." Profit said calmly.

"Grimey ass nigga." Mia mumbled.

Dre smacked his lips then averted his attention to Mia.

"You sitting over there throwing shade and shit, dont you got something you wanna say?" He asked her, she turned pale and looked down. After she sat there for a few minutes in silence Dre spoke up.

"Okay then, Mia and I fucked a few times. And in your room play boy." Dre laughed glancing at Profit.

Profit nodded his head and reached in the waist band of his pants. He pulled out his gun and shot Dre in the shoulder.

"Oh my God!" I screamed.

He then turned to Mia and pointed the gun at her.

"So you thought it was okay to do this shit huh? I thought we aint hide shit from eachother."

"When was the last time yall fucked?" He asked calmly, which was never a good sign. Especially coming from him.

"Couple weeks ago." She mumbled.

"Hm." He said before he pulled the trigger, but it jammed. She gasped and shook as tears rolled down her flushed cheeks. Profit smirked at her and shook his head as he stood up grabbing his keys off the table. He slammed the door behind him.

"Damn pussy, shut the fuck up." Bray spat at Dre who was now on the floor crying out in pain.

"Fuck you." He groaned. I looked over at Rich to see him staring a hole in my face. I placed my face in my hands as I cried.

"Its okay mama." Trin said hugging me tightly. All I needed was comfort right now.

"Everything will be fine." She said soothingly. I nodded.

Everything's gonna go back to normal. Right?