Want It All

The Life Of My Dreams 2 (chapter three)

Braylon

I had about two more baggies left and the block seemed dead as fuck. The only reason why I aint moved yet was because I remembered what boss man said. But I was determined to get this money.

"Fuck it." I mumbled to myself as I walked away from my post. I pulled my hood over my head and walked around to Rich's post.

Rich Jr

I stood on the streets with my hands stuffed in my pockets waiting on a text from Bray and T letting me know they were done. I had sold all my weed about half an hour ago and I was just standing here bored.

My palms started to get sweaty as I watched a figure come towards me. I thought whoever it was, was gonna walk past me but they stopped in front of me and pulled out two bags of weed. I couldnt see his face because for one it was getting dark and he had his hood pulled down real low.

I told him no and he still stood there.

"Yo man I said im good." I repeated. Then he started laughing. I frowned until he snatched off his hood.

"Yo nigga you was bouta shit on yoself wasnt you?" Bray laughed.

"Bray what the fuck you doing over here? He told us not to move." I told him.

"Yeah I know, but my block dead." He said.

"Nigga you only got two more bags left, sell that shit so we can go." I told him. He nodded and dapped me up.

"Aight, you right." I watched as he walked away. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out, seeing a text from T saying he was done. Now all we gotta do is wait on Bray slow ass. I aint too worried though, we making good timing.

.
.
.
.
.

"I didnt think yall would be back so soon." Boss man said smirking. We all walked in at eight on the nose and sat his money on the table.

"Yall did pretty good, so only this one time will I let yall keep all the money." He said sliding it back towards us. We said our thank yous before making our way out his office.

"I'll let yall know when I got more work for yall." He called to us before we left the warehouse.

"You know our moms are gonna nut up right? Did yall forget about that dinner, we should've been home already." Terrence said breaking the silence once we were all settled in the car. Bray and I shared a smirk and shrugged our shoulders.

"Yall dont care?" He asked making me shake my head no. This nigga stay worrying.

"Yo man, why we even doing this? We all got enough money to take care of our kids' kids." He said leaning up from the back seat. Bray smacked his lips and shook his head.

"Im doing this shit cause I have a love for money. And its not all for the wrong reasons, ima uh do something productive with it." Bray said nonchalantly while waving T off.

"Like what?" T asked as a smirk grew on his face. I looked over at Bray waiting on his answer. Knowing his ass, he probably gone say something stupid.

"Like what nigga?" I asked. He smacked his lips.

"Like um, you know uh. Shit." He paused and rubbed the back of his head.

"Fuck both of yall." He said. We all laughed and headed to their house. Bray pulled off and turned up the radio. We bobbed our heads to Fetty Wap's 679. This was my shit. I waited til my favorite part came on to blast it.

I'm like, yeah, she's fine

Wonder when she'll be mine

She walk past, I press rewind

To see that ass one more time

And I got this sewed up

Remy Boyz, they know us

All fast money, no slow bucks

No one can control us

Ay, yeah baby

As soon as I was about to start rapping along to the next part, Bray cut the radio off.

"Damn nigga what the fuck." I frowned. He laughed.

"Shut up and get yo ass out." He said as him and T shut their doors. I aint even know we got here this quick.

The minute we walked in it seemed like every conversation stopped and we were the center of attention. I cursed under my breath and looked over at Bray who looked unbothered. This nigga Terrence was about to shit on his self.

"Where have yall been?" My aunt Mia asked us.

"Just hanging out." Bray answered.

"Out where? And its almost nine o'clock." She said eyeing us. I glanced at uncle Pro and he looked pretty calm to me.

"We were at-" He started to say before uncle Pro cut him off.

"Aye all yall come here." He said heading into the basement. T sighed as we followed behind him.

Braylon

We all took a seat around the bar and waited for him to speak. Its only nine o'clock, I dont even know why they tripping. It aint like we strolled in this bitch at twelve.

"Now im only gone ask yall this one time. Where yall been? And dont lie to me either." He said sternly while staring directly in my face. I didnt want to lie but I knew that if I told him the truth, he would definitely buck against it. He always told me that being in the game wasn't for me and that nothing good ever came out of this lifestyle.

But I truly believed that I was born to hustle. Its just me.

"We met up with a couple of friends and was just kicking it. Lost track of time." I shrugged. He stared at me for a minute before he chuckled.

"You must take me as a damn fool." He said shaking his head. I put my head down to avoid eye contact.

"Get yall asses out my face." He said taking an already rolled blunt from his pocket and lighting it. He looked over at us and raised his eyebrows when he noticed we didnt move.

"What yall niggas deaf? I said get out my face." He repeated. By the way his voice sounded, I could tell he was dissapointed. But hey, it is what it is.

I bet his ass wont be complaining when im buying him and ma nice shit. And besides, I dont see what the big deal is when it comes to me hustling, its my life. I feel like I can do whatever the fuck I wanna do.

I want a mansion, the latest car, fancy clothes, the finer things in life. But to have all that you gotta have money. And thats what ima get, whether my pops like it or not.

I want it all.