Whatever Happens, Happens

The Life Of My Dreams 2 (chapter four)

Trinity

I sat at the food court in the mall waiting on my bestfriend Destiny to get here. I pulled my phone out and started to call her when she plopped down next to me and sighed.

"Hey boo." I said hugging her.

"Hey girl. I am so tired." She said removing her sunglasses from her face making me laugh.

"From what?" I asked after we had started walking around.

"Girl I been up since seven this morning, I had to help my little cousin get ready for her dance recital." She said pulling me into foot locker. I did need to get some more shoes.

"Excuse me beautiful." I heard a male voice say from behind me. I turned around and damn near fainted.

"M-me?" I asked. I cursed in my head for stuttering. He flashed me a smile, showcasing two rows of perfect teeth.

"Yeah. You mind if I talk to you for a minute?" He asked. I looked back at Destiny to see her fanning herself. She mouthed for me to talk to him.

"Sure." I said to him.

"My name is Terell." He said extending his hand out to me. I placed my hand in his and shook it.

"Trinity." I told him. He smirked and gently took my phone out of my hand and because I didnt have a lock code on it, he was able to get into it. Once he gave it back to me, I saw his number.

"Im expecting a text tonight. Dont swerve me." He smiled, I smiled back and watched him as he walked away. He didnt even tell me his age.

"I'll find out later." I mumbled to myself. I went over to where Destiny was and she squealed.

"Oh my God he was so fine." She said acting like she was gonna faint. I laughed and shook my head. That boy was beautiful, there is a God.

...

I laid out on bed staring at Terell's number. I sent him a quick text and waited for him to respond but instead he face timed me.

"Hey gorgeous." He smiled.

"Hi." I said shyly. He was laying down shirtless and I admired every tattoo on his chest and the ones on his arms. My eyes traveled up from his chest to his neck. Then up to his well structured jaw bones, his lips were full and his eyes were a piercing dark grey. Once I had finally stopped observing his features, I noticed he was smirking at me.

"What?" I asked embarrassed that he had caught me staring.

"Oh nothing." He responded.

"So tell me about you." He said shifting to get more comfortable in his bed.

"Well, my name is Trinity. Im fifteen but i'll be sixteen in three days-"

"Oh shit forreal? Yo birthday September eighth?" He asksed surprised.

"Yeah, why do you seem so shocked?" I asked giggling at the expression on his face.

"My birthday was on the first." I raised my eyebrows.

"Wow thats something. Happy belated." I said. He chuckled and nodded.

"Thanks, and sorry for interrupting. Continue." He said.

"Okay um, I love to sing and I dance from time to time." I finished.

"Can you sing like Beyonce?" He asked playfully.

"No." I laughed. "Your turn." I told him.

"Alright, im Terell. Im nineteen, and I have a love for tattooing." He told me.