Trust

The Life Of My Dreams 2 (chapter twelve)

Loren

"Who is this?" Khalil asked.

"C-can you meet me somewhere?" I asked nervously.

"If you tryna play games, you can get the fuck off my phone." He said harshly.

"N-no im not playing any games baby. Its me, its y-your mama." I told him.

"My mama?" He asked chuckling.

"Yes."

"Look I dont who you are and why you feel the need to call me on some bullshit but I dont have time for it." He told me hanging up.

I sighed and sat down on the curb and texted him.

Khalil Jr

"You okay?" My girlfriend Destiny asked coming out my bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body, massaging my shoulders. I shook my head no.

"Well whats wrong?"

"Some lady just called me talking bout she my mama." I said leaning back and resting between her legs and ignoring the vibration of my phone.

"I thought your moms was dead." She said running her manicured fingers down my bare chest.

"She is, so whoever that was obviously tryna play some games." I sighed.

"Its okay baby, dont stress yourself over it." She said moving from behind me to sit in my lap making her towel ride up.

I dont know what the feeling was, but something seemed strange to me. In a way I kind of felt like the lady sounded familiar. In all reality im not even sure if my mom is dead, I just assume she's dead cause the last memory I had of her was when I was about six.

"Babe did you hear me?" Destiny asked waving her hand in my face.

"Im sorry baby, what you say?" I asked kissing her neck.

"I said have you figured out what you wanted to do for your birthday?" I smacked my lips and chuckled.

"Girl my birthday aint til another five months. Why you so excited?" I asked laughing at her facial expression. She waved me off and stood from my lap.

"Whatever, I'm gonna go get dressed." She smirked before dropping her towel in front of me and strutting out of the room. I chuckled and shook my head as I stared after her.

"You gone make me do something to ya little ass." I told her making her giggle.

I picked up my phone remembering I had a text. I looked it over and it was the same number that lady called from. It read:

'Please baby, I just wanna know you're okay.'

I sighed and agreed to meet up with her.

"Baby im bouta head out for a minute, you wanna roll?" I yelled up the stairs to Destiny.

"No babe, i'll just wait here until you get back." She responded.

"Aight you need anything while im out?" I asked grabbing my North Face hoodie and my keys.

"Not that I know of, but if so i'll let you know. Be careful babe." She said.

"Will do." I headed out making sure to lock the door behind me. I got in my black mercedes amg and sped off in the direction of the address she sent me.

**

"Here goes nothing." I mumbled to myself cutting off my engine and getting out the car to knock on the door. I pulled out my wallet and grabbed the picture I had of us. I stared at it for a minute and smiled a little. When the lady finally opened the door she covered her mouth and started crying.

When I realized she had the same picture in her hand I squinted to get a good look at her.

"Loren." I said staring deep into her eyes. It was my mama.

Trinity

"Rell what are you doing?" I asked him as he came into the bathroom and started taking his clothes off. I was standing in the mirror flat ironing my hair.

"Um, im about to take a shower." He said in a duh tone.

"You couldnt wait?" I asked staring at him and he nonchalantly shook his head no. When he dropped his polos my eyes followed and landed on his dick. My eyes widened and he cleared his throat and smirked cockily letting me know that he had caught me staring.

"U-um, I should just wait until you come out." I said grabbing my things only for him to stop me. He pushed my back against his front and placed his head in the crook of my neck as he stared at me through the mirror.

"You dont have to leave." He said letting his lips brush against my neck. I trembled and closed my eyes, this was a new feeling for me. I didnt know what to do.

"Weak huh?" He asked in a cocky manner, I couldnt gather any words so I simply nodded my head. He stared at me through the mirror and smirked at me. Then he turned me so that I was facing him and lifted me sitting me on the sink. He stepped between my legs closing the gap between us.

How could he be so comfortable in all his naked glory, doing these things. We had never even kissed before let alone something like this. He brought his face closer to mine and our lips were only inches apart.

"W-what are you-" He cut me off with a lingering kiss. As if my limbs had a mind of their own, I brought my hands up to cup his face and wrapped my legs around his waist. I moaned into his mouth making him smirk.

"Let me stop before we go too far." He said trailing kisses down my jawline. I shut my eyes and bit hard on my bottom lip, he was really making me feel some type of way. He pulled away and smirked at me.

This boy here.

Profit

I sat on my king sized bed in my hotel room and flipped through channels. I've been miserable for the past two weeks without Mia but after that meeting we had, the little trust I had in her was shot.

"Pro?" Amber called out to me. She was a bitch I met at the strip club a few nights ago.

"Wassup?" I answered, she came out of the bathroom naked and I couldnt help but to roam her body.

She smirked at me and made herself comfortable in my lap. I snaked my arm around her waist as she kissed my neck and unbuckled my pants.

"I was letting you know that I was gonna leave and head back to work." She said lowering herself onto my length. She threw her head back and moaned loudly.

Yeah her pussy was good but she wasn't Mia. We needed to get back on track and quick. I miss her but whats a relationship without trust?