Troubled

The Life Of My Dreams 2 (chapter ten)

Mia

I sat in my room crying as I ate another spoon full of my salted caramel gelato. Profit left almost two weeks ago and he's not answering my calls or responding to my texts.

"So stupid." I mumbled hitting myself in the forehead and wiping my tear stained face. My phone rang and I looked at it to see Dre calling. I rolled my eyes and ignored his call.

After the fifth time he called, I answered.

"What do you want Dre?" I asked with obvious irritation lacing my voice.

"I want you." He said seductively making me sigh.

"Listen baby im sorry and I didnt mean to get Ty pregnant. I love you." He said to me. I knew he was lying but I couldn't help but to fall for him again. I knew he had a thing for Tyla but I just couldn't get enough of him. I knew he only wanted sex from me but after the first time, I became addicted.

"D-dre, I know you're only saying this t-to get me to forgive so we can have sex. But its not gonna happen so just l-leave me alone." I sniffled. Just then my room door was pushed open and there stood Dre, in the fucking flesh. I forgot that he knew where I hid my spare key.

"Baby." He mumbled walking over to me and climbing between my legs.

"Im sorry." He said kissing my neck and taking my container of gelato out my hand, sitting it on the dresser as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Dre get off of me." I half moaned. As my clit began to throb, I could feel the heat pouring from my core.

"Look me in my eyes and tell me you want me to leave." He said kissing his way up my neck and  bringing his lips only inches away from mine.

He paused for a moment to look at me.

"Tell me you want me to go." He said as a smirk began to form on his handsome face. Tears welled up in my eyes because I couldn't bring myself to tell him to leave and he knew it.

I wanted him and I wanted him badly, I hated the way my body responded to him.

"Its okay baby, dont cry." He said smashing his lips into mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started to tug at his belt.

"Please." I moaned in frustration. He chuckled and removed his clothes and mine in the matter of two minutes, never breaking the kiss.

His thumb found its way to my aching clit and rubbed small  circles. I arched my back and sucked my bottom lip between my teeth. This man was a sex God and I was addicted.

Once he was finally erect, he wasted no time pushing his length inside me.

We both moaned in ecstacy as he began to intensify his strokes. I could no longer supress my moans.

"F-faster baby!" I screamed pulling his body closer to mine. I felt my body start to shake as my first orgasm of the night hit me hard. He pulled out slowly and told me to lay on my stomach.

It was gonna be a long and emotional night.

Trinity

"I mean it is what it is. This is nothing you should stress your little pretty self over." Terell said giving me a warm smile.

I was sitting on his couch with my legs thrown across his lap as he massaged my feet. I had to vent to someone, my mom hasn't been out of her room for the past two weeks and she was honestly starting to worry me. Rich was never home, because he was too busy trying to run the streets. Whenever he came home it would only be for a few minutes so that he could check on me and mama. And sometimes to drop money off.

"Thanks for letting me vent Rell." I smiled, and he nodded.

"Netflix and chill maybe?" He asked trying to hold in his laugh when he saw my expression.

"Um no." I laughed. "Lets play a game!" I sugegested. He frowned and smack his lips.

"Hell no, im a grown ass man im not bouta play no games." He complained.

"Hm. Thats ironic cause you have Sorry, Mancala, and Monopoly Junior over there." I smirked, he looked across the room out the corner of his eye and looked back at me.

We both erupted in laughter as he stood and went to grab Mancala.

I smiled to myself thinking about how comfortable he made me feel.

Loren

"Ma'am, can you please just help me? I have to find my son." I cried showing her a picture of Khalil Jr. She shook her head no.

"I've never seen him before ma'am." She said giving me a look of sympathy. I wiped my tears and walked out of the foster home.

This was the fifth place I'd been today and I was getting the same answer all day.

"I've never seen him."

I sighed as I walked down the streets feeling defeated, after that incident with Roman, the police found out about me.

And they also found out that I would leave Kj at the house alone unintended sometimes so that I could be with Roman. As a result, they took him away from me.

I dont even know how long its been since I've seen him. But I need to find him so I can rekindle our relationship. I walked around until I found the foster home building on 23rd and sighed deeply before walking in.

"Hi, can I help you?" The lady asked catching my attention as I looked around.

"Yes, have you seen him?" I asked holding the picture out for her to see. She placed her hand on her chest as her eyes became glossy.

"Oh Khalil, my baby." She smiled weakly. "He left two years ago, when he turned eighteen." She told me. I shut my eyes tightly, there was some kind of hope left in me.

"He said to keep in touch, and he gave me his number about four months ago. That was the last time I saw him." She said still staring at the picture.

"Can I have it please?" I asked hopefully. She frowned a little and gave the picture back.

"Im sorry, I cant do that." She said.

"But im his mother." I told her as my heart shattered.

"Ma'am, you have to have proof." She told me sternly. I reached into my purse and grabbed my wallet pulling out a picture that was taken years ago before smiling and turning it in her direction. She looked hesitant but gave me the number anyway.

"Thank you so much!" I cried reaching across the desk to hug her. She smiled back and nodded. I stepped outside and immediately dialed the number. The phone rang three times before someone picked up.

"Hello?" Answered a deep voice.

"K-khalil?" I asked shakily.

"Yeah, who is this?" He asked. I became numb and couldnt fix my lips to say anything else. It was him, my baby.
_______________________

Sorry for the wait.