Unbreakable Bond

The Life Of My Dreams 2 (chapter fourteen)

Trinity

"Oh my gosh, it's so beautiful out here." I mumbled as I flopped down on my bed inside of the hotel room. Rich sat at the foot of the bed and sighed.

"It is, that was a long ass flight though." He said making me nod in agreement.

"What you plan on doing first?" He asked putting his bags down.

"I wanna go to the beach." I smirked. I wanted to put on one of my cute bathing suits and get in the warm Hawaiian water.

My phone vibrated indicating I had a message and it was from Terrell.

Rell 😍😈👌🏾: Hey baby, did y'all make it safe?

Yes we did babe thanks, we're about to head to the beach in a few

Rell 😍😈🍫: Good well I didn't want anything I just wanted to check in with you. Go have some fun but not too much fun and I'll call you later if you're not busy beautiful 😘

Okay daddy thank you 😘😘😘

Rell 😍😈🍫: Tread lightly baby girl. You don't wanna go there with me 😏

I laughed and put my phone on the bed to get changed into my bathing suit. Once I was changed Rich and I went down the hall to our parents' room and knocked lightly on their door. My mom answered it and let us in.

"You look cute." She complimented making me smirk and flip my hair.

"Thank you, so do you. You have to let me borrow that top." I said eyeing her bathing suit, it was so pretty.

"Where's the rest of your bathing suit Trin?" My dad frowned coming out of the bathroom.

"I have it on." I said side eyeing him. He shook his head in disapproval.

"Nah go change." He said making me laugh.

"I'm not changing dad, there's nothing wrong with my bathing suit." I said looking down. I had on a purple and black bikini and a shear over shirt that was open. I didn't think it was inappropriate.

"Trinity, you have too much showing-"

"It's a bathing suit what do you mean? How is it supposed to look?" I asked getting irritated with him.

"Watch how you talk to your father." My mom said sternly before turning her attention to my dad.

"Rich leave her alone, there's nothing wrong with what she has on. We're going swimming babe." She said kissing his cheek making him cut his eyes.

"Whatever, lets go." He said making me roll my eyes. There was obviously still some tension between us, but I wasn't gonna worry about it.

Tyla

"Baby did you see the shit Trin had on at the beach? What kind of shit was that?" Rich asked as he brushed his teeth. After we had left the beach, we went to dinner and the whole time I could sense the tension between Rich and Trin.