Complicated Love

The Life Of My Dreams 2 (chapter eleven)

Rich

I sighed as I passed the blunt back to my nigga Keylow. It was a lot of shit going on and a lot of broken relationships to fix.

"Yo relax man, you seem tense." Keylow said taking a few long drags from the blunt before passing it back to me to finish.

"Man, my life is so fucked up right now its crazy." I said leaning back against his couch.

"I dont know what it is, but from the way you sounding it must be bad." He said making me nod.

"Dont stress yourself over it, its gone be all good." He told me. I looked at the Cartier watch on my wrist and saw that it was going on twelve in the afternoon. I dapped my boy up and left to head to Tyla's. I gotta fix our issues, I need my baby back.

**

"Ty just open the door so we can talk. Please." I said knocking on the door. I was currently standing outside trying to get Tyla to let me in so we could hash out our issues and be a happy family again.

"Th-there's nothing t-to talk about Rich." She cried making me sigh heavily. I sat on the steps and put my head in my hands. I guess I would just have to wait here all night.

My head popped back up when I remembered Jr telling me where they kept the spare key.

I stood and searched around in the plant for the key that was hidden inside of it. Once I found it, I unlocked the door and saw her balled up on the couch. I walked over to her and pulled her into my lap. And the second my arms wrapped around her, she began to sob into chest.

"I-im so sorry baby." She cried as she started to hypervenilate and her body shook violently.

"Baby calm down, breathe." I told her as I rubbed circles on the small of her back.

"Just relax babe, we gone be okay. You hear me?" I said once she had finally started to relax. I kissed her forehead and grabbed a kleenex from the coffee table beside us. She nodded her head and allowed me to clean her face.

"You promise?" She asked looking up at me through her long eyelashes.

"I promise." I responded as I pecked her lips. When I went to pull away she hooked her arm around my neck and deepened the kiss. She let out a small moan and sat up to straddle me.

"I missed you so much." I told her connecting our foreheads. She smiled and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much more." She grinned. I was pretty confident about getting my wife back. But why did our love have to be so damn complicated?

Braylon

"Destiny, come here baby. Why you acting like that?" I smirked grabbing her arm. She swung her head around and snatched away from me.

"You know if my dad finds out you're trying to get at me, he's gonna kill you." She said calmly. I smacked my lips and waved my hand at her.

"Why you tryna juke a nigga?" I asked her, she rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Nigga just give up already you not gone get her." Rich told me laughing. I flicked him off before going into boss man's office to see what he wanted.

"Its Bray." I announced while poking my head into his office. He mouthed for me to come in and sit down since he was on the phone.

"Look man, just set up the meeting and I'll handle it from there." He said hanging up his phone.

He then turned his attention to me.

"So I been thinking some shit over, and I might move yall up. So yall will no longer be corner boys. You'll be over the drugs. Making sure its getting where they're supposed to be, quiet boy will be over the meetings, and Rich will be in charge of making sure my money right and flowing. So talk that over with them." He said making me smirk.
"When does this take place?" I asked.

"Yall gone finish this week out doing what yall normally do, and it'll start next week. Oh and tell Terrence his first meeting will be next week Friday." He told me. I nodded and left out, I had a good feeling about this promotion, I think we would be perfect for it. Especially since we were trained for all of this.

Rich Jr

As I made my way home I made a mental note to talk to Trin when I got there because she's been acting distant. And I didnt like that at all.

I checked my phone for any missed calls or messages. After responding to a few texts, I turned up my radio.

"I heard these niggas tryna take my shine, im on my way on my way" I sung along to Fetty Wap's song Zoo Wap the rest of the way home.

**

"Trin!" I called walking up the stairs, I knew she was in her room cause I could hear her giggling.

I knocked on her door and waited for a response.

"Hold on babe. Yeah?" She answered, making me scrunch my face up. Who the fuck she calling babe?

"Can I come in?" I asked, she smacked her lips and told whoever she was on the phone with she would call them back.

"What do you want Rich?" She asked blankly after she had opened her door and stood there.

"I wanna talk to you." I told her. She rolled her eyes and mumbled some smart shit before letting me come in. I kicked my shoes off and sat on her bed next to her.

"What?" She asked.

"First off who the fuck you call babe? And whats going on with you? You been acting funny." I asked her.

"Rich you're never here, you're always running the streets. We barely talk and I feel like our relationship is broken. If you were here to talk to me, you'd know who I was calling babe. If you were here you'd know that im no longer a virgin. If you-"

"Wait! What the fuck?"

"Im playing, I just wanted to see if you were gonna catch that." She laughed loudly making me smack my lips and mug her. That shit got my heart beating hella fast.

"Man Trin that shit wasnt funny." I said sitting back down. After she had managed to stop laughing, she continued.

"No but seriously, I miss you. And im scared that something is gonna happen to you out there in the streets." She told me as her eyes became glossy, and it honestly made me feel bad.

I pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"Stop all that crying, ima be fine. And just cause we having a sentimental moment dont mean I forgot about this nigga that got you grinning like a retard." I said seriously making her laugh.

"I love you baby girl and ima make it a habbit to spend more time with you."

"Promise?" She asked looking up at me and holding out her pinky.

"Promise." I said wrapping my pinky around her small one. "Got me over here acting like a pussy." I huffed.

"You better not tell nobody either." I warned.

"Im telling everybody." She laughed.

"Yeah alright, and ima tell pops you gotta boyfriend." I challenged.

"Okay I quit, but thanks for having this talk with me. I feel better." She smiled hugging my waist because of our huge height difference.

"I love you brother."

"Love you too fat head." I told her as I smiled back.
___________________________

Merry Christmas babes, hope yall had a fun and safe Christmas. And if the night aint over for some of yall be safe.