Caught Up

The Life Of My Dreams 2 (chapter five)

Rich

I woke up to someone tugging on the waist band of my pants. I raised my hand to punch the fuck out of my cellmate when I realized it wasnt him. It was Amara one of the officers. I sighed as I smacked her hands away from my pants.

"Come on baby, dont be like that. I know you want me just as bad as I want you." She smirked while kissing my neck.

Dont get me wrong, she was very attractive but the way she threw herself at the men here including myself made her unattractive. She slipped her small hands inside of my pants and stroked my member.

"Amara stop, what the fuck are you doing? And how the hell did you even get up here?" I asked considering the fact that this broke ass cell didnt even have a ladder to get up to the top bunk.

But it was cool for me cause I used my height to my advantage. But she was so small, her and Ty were about the same height except she was just slightly taller than her.

"I brought my step stool." She shrugged. This bitch is crazy as hell.

"You know I have a wife Amara." I told her as she continued to kiss all over my bare chest.

Its been some years since I been inside a woman. I needed this shit but I didnt want her to be the first woman to have me, I wanted it to be my wife.

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didnt see her undress and pull my dick out. Before any other words were exchanged, she quickly slid down on my dick and hissed under her breath.

"Damn." I groaned and instinctively I brought my hand up to grip her breast and the other rested on her waist. She threw her head back and moaned loudly as she continued to bounce up and down my shaft. She felt good and I hated it because I would've been able to stop myself.

I thrusted my hips to mimick her every move and keep up with her pace.

"Por favor, no te detengas papi." She hissed making me frown.

"Please dont stop daddy." She moaned translating her spanish and bouncing faster.

Girl was moving like her life depended on it. I cursed under my breath as I felt my release approaching quickly. It wasnt long before she came and when she did she squirted everywhere. Shortly after her release mine came too and I busted my hot seed all inside of her. She fell onto my chest as we both breathed heavily. I watched as her chest heaved up and down quickly. She leaned up to kiss me but I swerved that real quick and her lips landed on my neck.

"Damn papi that was great." She said staring up at me. I shook my head and shoved her off of me as I hopped down from my bunk. I looked at Lyric to see him knocked the fuck out, snoring and slobbing all over his damn self.

I grabbed Amara by her waist and pulled her from my bed. Settling her on her feet, I grabbed her clothes and passed them to her.

"Rich, why are you doing this to me? Why are you treating me like im just a piece of ass? You know I love you." She said bringing her hand up to my face to rub as her eyes got glossy.

"Go." I said staring at her seriously. She shook her head and slipped back into her clothes before she left.

"I done fucked up." I mumbled, roughly sliding my hand down my face.

Terrence

"Scoot yo gay ass over nigga." Rich said nudging me while we were playing 2k. I smacked my lips and moved over a little.

"You mad cause you getting yo ass handed to you." I laughed making him mug me.

"You only ahead of me by six points." He said pausing the game to drink some of his gatorade. I used that time to take a few sips from my drink as well.

"You a cheater!" I yelled after he had unpaused the game and dunked on me. He laughed loudly and I mushed the side of his head.

"Aye Bray, who you on the phone with?" Rich asked quickly glancing over at Bray.

"Boss man." He mouthed. Rich and I nodded and finished our game just as Bray finished his phone call.

"Boss man said he got some work for us." Bray smirked. I gave him a crooked look and shook my head.

"When?" Rich asked.

"Now."

"Hell no, nigga are you crazy?" I asked. "We not going out there and especially not at no twelve in the morning." I protested. I was starting to think I was the brain out of the three of us. I was the only one with some damn sense.

"Stop being a pussy, and lets go make this money." Bray said smacking his lips.

"Man you talking about money, what if something bad happens?" I asked seriously.

Any other time, I dont think I would have a problem with going out there. But tonight? Tonight felt a little off, I felt queasy and extremely skeptical about going.

"Man you think too much, aint nothing gone happen to us. Lets just do it." Rich said getting up. Bray stood up as well as they headed towards the back door to sneak out. I sighed and cursed under my breath as I stood there for a minute debating on if I should go.

"I cant leave my niggas hanging." I mumbled.

But I followed after them anyway.

"I thought we were gonna have to wait on your ass all night." Bray chuckled backing out of the driveway.

"Whatever man, lets just do this shit so we can get back." I told him.

"What nigga you scared or some shit?" Rich asked. I shook my head and decided not to even answer that, he know damn well I aint scared. Im just fucking smart.
.
.
.

Braylon

As expected boss man had us on the same blocks we were on before. But this time it wasnt weed we were selling. It was coke.

I was starting to get frustrated when I saw these damn crackheads bypassing me. It made me curious.

As soon as I stepped foot on the next block, it seemed like all eyes were on me. A group of niggas started pointing in my direction. Then they walked up on me, cornering me into a wall.

"Wassup blood, what the fuck you doing on my block?" A darkskinned nigga asked me. I raised my eyebrows.

"Yo do me a favor and back up man for one." I paused. "And two, I was tryna see what was up. Anything else?" I asked dude. He chuckled and stared at me, like we was having some type of staring contest.

"Bitch dont blink first." I smirked.

"What nigga?" Another one asked me.

"Oh, I thought we were having a staring contest." I shrugged.

"Nah nigga, but you need to bounce." He said looking me up and down. Faggot ass nigga.

"I cant go nowhere with you and yo pussies in my face." I told him calmly. He chuckled then shoved me. It didnt take me long to process what he did before I sent a blow to his face.

Once his homeboys realized he was getting his ass whooped, them bitches jumped me and took every ounce of drugs I had on me.

"Fuck." I groaned, boss man gone kill my ass. Now, I gotta find out how im gonna get him his money. This is why my ass shouldn't have moved. I just got myself caught up in some shit I might not get out of.