𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

Zoe's typical day:

- Wake up around 8 am

- Breakfast

- Gym/workout for about an hour

- Meetings with her team and record label from 10 am to 3 pm

- Lunch

- Recording sessions/songwriting from 3 pm to 6 pm

- Dinner

- Social media updates and fan interaction from 7 pm to 9 pm

- Relaxation/personal time from 9 pm to 11 pm

- Sleep)

Zoe groans as she swings her legs over the bed and places her feet on the plush carpet. She glances at her phone on the bedside table and sees a few notifications. She quickly checks them before getting up and heading to the kitchen to make herself breakfast.

Carlos: "Hey Bitch!!"

Zoe: "Hey loser. Miss me yet?"

Carlos: "No, but invite me over ,
I need some wine and company"

Zoe: "Of course you do 🙄. My place, two hours?"

Carlos: "You're the best.
See you soon 🍷👍"

Zoe was in the kitchen, wearing a pair of comfortable sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. She was making some frozen pizza rolls in the oven. As she waited for them to cook, she sat down at the table and opened up TikTok on her phone, mindlessly scrolling through videos.

Zoe's finger scrolling on the screen stopped as a video popped up on her 'For You' page. It was a clip from Taylor Swift's 'Eras Tour'.

There was a knock on the door, pulling Zoe out of her reverie. She quickly closed the TikTok app and walked over to open the door.

"Took you long enough," she joked as she saw Carlos standing there with a box of pizza.

"Sorry, sorry. Traffic was a nightmare. But I brought pizza, so I'm forgiven."

"Bitch I made pizza rolls"

Carlos rolls his eyes as he walks past Zoe into the penthouse.

"Pizza rolls are not the same thing as pizza, you heathen."

"They're just as good, Besides, don't even act like you hate pizza rolls. I've seen you devour an entire bag of them before."

Carlos laughs, setting the pizza box on the counter. "Okay, so maybe I have a soft spot for those greasy little things. But they're definitely not as good as real pizza. Speaking of which, can we eat now? I'm starving."

"Of course."

Zoe smiles and heads over to the wine rack in the living room, browsing through her collection of bottles. She finally selects a bottle of red wine and grabs two glasses from the cupboard.

"Red okay with you?" she asks Carlos.

"Hell yeah," Carlos replies, already opening the pizza box and taking a slice. "Red wine is the only way to pair pizza, in my opinion. White wine is too light for pizza."

Zoe laughs and pours them both a glass of wine.

"You and your wine connoisseur ways. I don't know why I even ask."

She hands a glass to Carlos and picks up her glass of wine, swirling it slightly before taking a sip.

♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.

As Zoe walked out of the studio, the glare of camera flashes filled her vision. The paparazzi were there, ready to snap pictures of her every move.

She tried to ignore them and keep moving, but they were like vultures, circling around her and shouting questions.

"Zoe, give us a smile"

"Hey, Zoe, are you dating anyone?"

"Did taylor swift reach out yet?"

"Over here, over here!"

Zoe just kept walking, a neutral expression on her face.

One particularly bold pap stepped in front of her, blocking her path. "Zoe, give us a smile!" he yelled, shoving his camera in her face.

"Sorry, I can't stop and chat," Zoe replied, trying to sidestep the guy.

But he stepped in front of her again, still taking pictures. "Come on, just one pic for the fans?"

Before Zoe could respond, her security team intervened, pushing the paparazzi back and creating a path for her to walk through.

She quickly got into her car and let out a sigh of relief. Another day, another swarm of paparazzi.

📢❗🚨

Zoe had been busy promoting her album and doing press tours. Everywhere she went, fans and paparazzi were there to greet her.

Today, she was scheduled to give an interview at a radio station in another city. She hopped into her private jet and settled in for the trip.

As the plane took off, she leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes. She was tired, but she tried to relax and take a breather before the busy day ahead.

Zoe was ushered into the sound booth and greeted by the radio host, a cheery woman in her mid-20s.

"Zoe, welcome!" she said, shaking Zoe's hand. "I'm so excited to have you here today."

"Thanks for having me," Zoe replied, taking her seat in front of the microphone.

"So, Zoe, Need something to drink?"

"Sure, I'll take a small frappuccino with whipped cream. " Zoe said, adjusting her headset.

The host nodded and handed her the cup. "Awesome. Let's get started, shall we? We have a lot to talk about."

"I'm ready when you are," Zoe said, taking a sip of her coffee.

The host shuffled some papers on her desk and began the interview. "So, Zoe, your new album is generating a lot of buzz among fans and critics alike. Can you tell us a little bit about the creative process behind it?"

"For this album..................."