Crashing

You walk back to the armory where Keegan was waiting, cleaning his weapon for the second time. A whole new composure radiating off of you, he knew something happened within the time you were gone. 

"So" You happily took a set next to Keegan, "You are coming with me" you said smugly.

"Really?" Keegan's excitement was hard to hide. 

"Yes you will be backup but from a distance. It's a trafficking case." You mentioned with a tone of sadness in your voice. 

"I'm sorry. When are we leaving?" Keegan placed a hand on your knee.

"20:00" you stood up to find away to avoid contact, "I'll meet you after dinner to suit up" 

You left the armory and headed to your room where Anderson left a pile of dirty clothes. Clothes was an overstatement. A thin worn tank top and black tight shorts. You sighed and prepared yourself for what you were going to see. 

The mission file was on my desk. How Keegan would switch me out with one of the girls who looked like me without the guards noticing. Since they traveled with only a few girls at a time you needed to get as many girls out as possible. They would take us to a hotel where they were holding more girls. The police will storm the place and you will take out the guards guarding the girls on the upper level. They wanted you to make the girls feel safer and trust the men trying to help them. Keegan will storm the hotel with the officers to back me up. 

You throw on the outfit, take a dark eyeshadow and put bags around your eyes. You look at the bruise on your wrist, remembering the pain but felt it was fitting for the undercover role. You put on a large cardigan to hide the outfit until it would be time to take it off. You walk over to Price's office to finalize things. 

Ghost and Graves were making sure the communication devices were working. 

"Here" Graves handed you a small silver earring which was a listening device. You replaced the one in your ear with it, "Try to keep your hair back on that side" he continued.

Keegan appeared in civilian clothing but you knew he was trapped with weapons and his own listening devices. 

"Keegan" Price caught everyone's attention, "You will be taking this girl" he passed a picture of a dark skinned brown haired girl with a sad look in her eyes where innocence should be, "That's when Y/N will step into the line and walk with them back to the hotel. They shouldn't suspect a thing. Graves and Ghost will be recording and communicating. Keegan will hand the girl to social service and will head to the hotel waiting for the go ahead from the staties" 

"She has a name" You picked up the photo of the girl you were supposed to be, "What is it?" 

"Angela" Price stated as everyone looked at you. You put the photo back down and nodded, Angela. 

"Load up" stated as everyone started heading out of his office. Keegan didn't realize Ghost would be on the mission as well. 

"What's he doing here?" Keegan pulled me aside in the hall.

"What?" you were taken aback by his question since it was a realization to you as well that Ghost would be on the mission.  

Keegan looked at you with accusing eyes, "He's coming over" 

"Y/N. Everything okay?" Ghost noticed you weren't behind him and turned back around to see Keegan and you talking. 

"Can we not?" You said quickly at Keegan who scoffed at you and walked past Ghost. Ghost swiftly grabbed Keegan by his shirt.

"Whatever this shit is, you leave it here and you protect her out there." Ghost's eyes pierced into Keegan's who simply nodded and walked away. 

You looked up at Ghost, wanting words to come out of your mouth, but nothing came. His eyes fell to your wrist and he wanted to destroy his own hands for hurting you. You place your other hand over the bruised wrist and walked out to the car unsure what to say, you decided it was better not to say anything.