5

Manik POV
We came back to the Rathore's residence by night as Alya and Mukti insisted on roaming around and Ana agreed to it and for a change I actually enjoyed myself not because of Ana but the place. I had literally forgotten about Nandini until we came back. The lights were still on, probably because of us. This time while I walked, I noticed all the photos while walking inside through the lobby so did the others. There were many pictures and they were amazing. There were individual picture of each of them, couple photos and even family photos.
Nandini. She looked so beautiful and perfect in these pictures. Moreover she looked happy and why not? After all she has a dashing husband who's filthy rich. What more could she ask. A gold-digger like her.
Ana: You know guys, we had to put so much of efforts to convince bhabhi to click these. She looks so pretty right? And you know what? Only Bhai could convince her. And in turn she also convinced Bhai to do the photoshoot.
I hate to admit but these guys look perfect together. In one pic, Abhiman was kissing Nandini's cheek and in another Nandini was jumping on his back. There were some pictures of Rudra and Navya which proved that apparently they are dating and are damn happy in their lives.
Ana: Guys... Since mom dad aren't home, why don't we catch up in bhabhi's room?
Mukti: But Why in Nandini's room?
Ana: Well you guys haven't seen the coolest room of our house and also because bhabhi might be alone so why not.
A part of me was happy that I'd be able to see Nandini before going to sleep. Having her close felt like home. I hurriedly changed and finally we all met outside Nandini's room. Ana opened the door and we found a beautiful living area.
Ana: This is a private living area with a library because bhabhi loves reading and Bhai loves her..
She giggled at her own lame talks and led us upstairs through the spiral stairs. Everything was so pretty about this whole idea. We came across another glass door which was yet again curtained Ana knocked on it and after a while Nandini opened the door, sliding it opposite to her and revealed a cute Nandini wearing a shorts and tee of minions. She looked surprised to see all of us but stepped aside to give us way. We entered inside only to be amazed.
The whole room screamed wealth. It was pretty, luxurious, modern, classy and glorious. The bed area was completely isolated with a glass door from the seating arrangement.
Ana: You know Manik, this whole and every part of this room is soundproof and this TV. You could turn this in either sides. How cool no? In fact this room has a personalised pool area, theater room and a mini garden. Isn't it amazing?
Holy fuck.. Is this a room or a house?
Nandini: You brought them to show my room in the middle of the night?
Ana: Of course not. We came here to spend some time with you.
Nandini sighed and shook her head. She clearly looked exhausted but she won't ever deny her foolish sister in law.
Nandini: Ok you guys go sit inside, I'll join you in a minute ..
She disappeared inside somewhere while we settled on the bed. I looked up to find many photos of them, together and individual but one photo caught my attention. The one above the headboard, which was portrait sized in which they were side hugging and smiling at each other. They were so close and looking deeply into each others eyes and I suddenly felt jealous.
Nia:"It was their first wedding anniversary. We didn't celebrate it with glitz and glamour because it was also going to be Naina aunty's first death anniversary so only a small party on dad's insistence.
"Oh yeah. How can I forget this? Naina aunty died after a day of Nandini's wedding.
Ana: But you know the best part? Bhai and bhabhi keep each other's photo on their side of bedside drawers.....
And that's when I noticed two frames on either side of the bed.
It was Nandini's side and I realised it when I saw the photo of Abhiman with a little girl. It killed me to see her admiring some other man. I was going to ask Ana about that little girl who really looked like Nandni but then I looked at the other side only to get lost in that picture.
Ana: You know guys, Bhai clicked this one before their marriage when they used to meet. Oh how silly of me, I forgot to tell you that they were friends before they got married.
Oh of course, how can I forget? They were friends but I didn't wanted to meet him. I trusted Nandini but she chose to break that trust.
Ana: Bhabhi looks so beautiful right?
We all looked at Ana who was admiring their picture from their first anniversary. We heard the door opening and saw Nandini entering inside. She left the door open and settled down with us. As soon as she sat, Ana crawled towards her and put her head on her lap which made Nandini smile as she started caressing her hair.
Ana: Bhabhi, let's roam around tomorrow..
I saw Nandini sighing softly.
Nandini: Ana sweet heart, you know Abhiman is coming tomorrow right? He'd be so frustrated on not finding us both.
For the first time since we arrived, I heard Nandini talking to Ana as a best friend. Ana got up from her lap and held her hand.
Ana:Haan toh Bhai is coming at 1 or 2 something in the night. We could go to a club or something like before. It's been so long since we last enjoyed.
Nandini: 1 month Ana..
Ana: Exactly 1 month Bhabhi...
Nandini: Jeez.. Ok fine. I'll inform Abhiman.
Ana clapped her hands like a gleeful child and hugged her tightly which made Nandini chuckle. We saw someone entering the bed area. It was a guy actually. An average heigted, good looking one.. As soon as the girls saw him, they became happy. He hugged Ana first followed by Nandini...
Nandini: What's up Vihaan? Itni raat mei tum yahan... Is everything ok?
Vihaan: Arey everything is alright but I heard that this beautiful lady is alone tonight.. So I came to accompany this pretty lady...
He shot her a flirtatious look which made Nandini chuckle and Ana frown.
Ana: That's why Bhai and doll hates you so much. Why do you flirt with her so much?
Vihaan: Well beautiful girls are made to be flirted with...
Ana: What?
Vihaan: Yeah.. I mean look at Nandini. She's married so all I can do is to flirt with her, only a mild one but you... You are single so there are chances of you know...
Ana: I've a boyfriend Vihaan.....
Ana exclaimed loudly shutting Vihaan in between. I looked at them and found hurt in Vihaan's eyes. Is there any scene between them? I saw Nandini gazing at me with pain, anger and hatred...
Nandini: You Never know what happens in the future...
She said with so much of seriousness that Ana shivered. She went towards Vihaan and kept her hand on his shoulder.
Vihaan: I want to talk to you Nandini. Now. Alone.
He stressed at every word he spoke and Nandini nodded at him before they disappeared. We were standing there in awkwardness, not knowing what to do when someone barged inside. We looked back to find Rudra running inside with a panic struck face. He looked at us all in confusion.
Rudra: What the hell are you all doing here? And where's Nandini?
We all looked him before Ana burst out laughing.
Nia: Don't tell me you had a fight with Bunny.
Rudra made a bad face and glared at her.
Rudra: Can't you shut your mouth and tell me Where's Nandini bhabhi?
Ana: I'm shutting my mouth, can't you see?
She gestured that she has zipped her mouth which made Rudra groan in frustration. At the same time Nandini and Vihaan came out after their secret talks only find these siblings ready to rip each other's heads off. Nandini walked in between them and separated them..
Nandini: Woah Woah you guys. What has happened?
Rudra turned Nandini towards him and handed her, her phone.
Rudra: Please tell you best friend that I was busy in a meeting and after that struck in traffic.
Nandini chuckled and stepped back while dialing someone.
Nandini: Did you ditch her or what?
Rudra: I was supposed to pick her from the airport at 3 but I forgot... So I told her that I was stuck in traffic. Please make her talk to me. Please...
Nandini shook her head and started talking on the phone. We could only see her expressions while she was talking because she sat on the couch outside. After a while she came inside and smilingly shook her head.
Nandini: I've convinced her for now but it's not gonna work every time you see..
Rudra grinned at her and then hugged her tightly which was joined by Ana.
Rudra and Ana: We love you Nandini bhabhi. You are our favorite bhabhi.
Nandini(laughed): I love you too and by the way I am your only bhabhi..
Vihaan ran towards them and hugged her too from behind.
Vihaan: I love you too Nandini...
His voice was playfully but I didn't like it at all. You are mine Nandini. You were always mine.