29

Writer POV
Next day
Nandini was looking through the various options for the covers of their upcoming album, surfing through the various photos of the Fab5. She had already picked one but it was important to seek Fab5's approval as well. Although they had selected their pic but she wanted to be sure. Suddenly her heel got stuck into someone's shoe, and she was about to kiss the floor but the owner of the shoe immediately held her by her waist. While she was still trying to calm her heartbeats the person, who held her, was lost in his own thoughts, perhaps some memories related to such incidents.
"You are clumsy and careless as hell Nandini. Accept that"
"Shut up Manik or i'll kill you right here, right now."
Manik smirked at her, who was irritated as hell. He went towards her, snatched the anti-septic from her and started applying it with utmost care, blowing on it gently, on her now scratched elbow while she was looking at him.
Manik: Mujhe chup karwane se kuch nahi hoga. If you weren't clumsy then you wouldn't have fallen down the stairs Woh bhi on your own, matlab chalte chalte tapak gayi tum. How ridiculous!
He snorted which only made her angrier but he was not finished as of yet.
Manik: And if you were a little careful about yourself then you wouldn't have worn heels when you know you can't balance yourself in them.
Nandini pouted babishly at him which only made him smile, but he hid with a smirk.
Nandini: Toh isme meri kya galti? Tum toh ek number ke Eiffel Tower ho toh mujhe tumhari height match karni padti hai na.
Manik controlled his laugh by biting his lower lip, hearing her cute complaints. He stood up and looked down at her who too mirrored his actions and was about to walk out when he held his arm in front of her, not touching her but stopping her.
Manik: Ab iss mei meri kya galti ki tum chuhe jaisi ho.
While Manik had to literally control himself from bursting out into a fits of laughter, Nandini's face was reddened with anger.
Nandini: How dare you, you khamba! You...you know what? Tumse toh baat hee karna bekar hai.
With this she pushed his arm and took a step to walk but her heels got unbalanced and yet again she was about to kiss the floor when Manik's arms wrapped around her stomach from behind, pulling her back to him. He leaned over her back and put her hair aside.
Manik: You can fall as many times as you want because I'm always there to hold and heal you.
Nandini smiled as a blush broke out on her features, and leaned back on his chest as he tightened his arms around her back hugging her.
Alas! Sometimes, forevers also don't last forever.
Manik was brought out of his reverie as Nandini cleared her throat. He made her stand and held her by her waist to steady her. The air between them was thick and awkward as hell. Never did they ever thought that one day, the memories that they chased, would haunt them.
Manik: You...ok?
Nandini nodded her head vigorously and looked down. It was just too much for her to bear. She needed to walk away from him but had her duties to fulfill. Manik could feel her getting impatient and he assumed that she wanted him away from herself. He had caused enough damage to her already bruised heart, so he decided to leave from there.
"Manik!"
He foot halted mid air as soon as he heard his name being hollared by her. He remembered the times when he could hear his name from her mouth all day, in fact all his life but see their destiny, today she called him by his name in her sweet voice after five damn years-without any hatred, pain, hesitation or anger. He took a deep breath and exhaled, exhaled, mentally preparing himself to face her without breaking down at her feet, begging her to run away with him which he knew she'd never do, before facing her, whose eyes reflected a thousand emotions all at once.
Nandini: Woh..I needed to talk to you...I mean all of you....I mean Fab5.
She was nervous. Heck nervous. She wasn't able to form a proper sentence which resulted in the stuttering that she did, hoping Manik won't misunderstand her words.
Manik: Yeah! Sure. They are all in the recording room. Come.
Nandini nodded and together they started walking downstairs towards the recording room. Both of them were thinking if it was okay for them to be silent or would it appear rude to the other; and if yes then how should they initiate the talk? Would it seem too desperate? Or this whole feeling was wrong? While their minds were in conflicts with their hearts; their hearts were beating wildly against their chests.
You don't really stop loving someone;
You just control your feelings to grow more. In the end, they'll always have that one portion of your heart forever.
Admist all this, they reached the recording room and unlike the recent times, Manik decided to be a little considerate and chivalrous, and held the door open for her. She was surprised nevertheless she passed him a grateful but formal smile and entered inside followed by him. Everyone in the room fell silent as they saw the duo together, just like olden times.
Nandini: Umm.. Hi guys!
She finally had to break the ice since she was feeling extremely awkward with the way they were staring at her. They immediately caught the awkwardness in her voice and maintained themselves.
Mukti: Hi Nandini... I mean Mrs Rathore.
She immediately corrected herself because for a change she saw a hint of old Nandini in this new Nandini and she didn't want her to go and also because she still remembers the slap and threat and she doesn't want her friends to suffer because of her foolishness.
Nandini: I'm so sorry to disturb you guys but I really need to reverify if you guys are okay with the picture that you've selected. I mean I know you guys very clearly told your choice to Ana but I really think that picture isn't appropriate for the album cover. I mean it has to be something grand and you have such good pictures....
Cabir immediately cut her in between, not understanding a word that she spoke.
Cabir: I'm sorry to interrupt but I don't understand what you are saying. When did we select the picture?
Nandini was baffled seeing their confused faces. She immediately took out the supposed selected photo from the portfolio and handed it to Manik.
Nandini: I sent Ana yesterday to ask your preferences before we finalize the cover and she came back telling me that you guys have selected that one.
Nandini saw their faces scrunch up with disgust at seeing their apparent selection and she bit her lip to control her giggle. She immediately cleared her throat, grabbing their attention.
Alya: But Ana didn't come to us and why would she lie about the album cover?
Nandini looked at her blankly, of course Ana would do that because now she is finding ways to ruin it for Fab5. She knew Abhiman would be disappointed with their selection and he might do 'things' in his fits of annoyance. She is obviously frustrated that Manik isn't giving her attention and on the other hand, Vihaan is with Taani. So that leaves her to be alone but this realization is what Nandini exactly wanted.
Nandini: Nevermind. I knew there was some loophole in this. Anyway, here are the pictures. Look at them and then tell me which one should be on the cover.
Dhruv took the photos from her and together they started analysing the pictures.
Manik: I think this one is cool.
He showed it to the others who approved so he handed that one to Nandini whose face immediately lit up.
Nandini: I knew it. I so knew it that you'd choose this one. Isiliye toh mai yahan aayi tum logon se puchne. After all mujhse better Manik ki choice koun....
She at once stopped in the middle and stared at Manik in horror. What if she crossed her limits? Was she about to cheat Abhiman? How could she speak so much? What if someone heard them? What would everybody think about her? Manik observed Nandini as his mind constantly replayed Nandini's words. For a moment, he was so happy that Nandini knew his choices even after all this while. For a moment, he saw the traces of Nandini Murthy in place of Nandini Abhiman Rathore; the Nandini Murthy who got excited in the tiniest of things. While MaNan's hearts were on fire, Cabir and Dhruv too noticed that little spark in Nandini that died all of a sudden.
Before anyone could say anything, Nandini's phong rang which made her jump on her place, which unfortunately didn't went unnoticed by anyone. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to compose herself before answering the call.
Nandini: Hello!
"Nandini where the hell are you?"
Nandini's heartbeats calmed a little hearing her husband's soothing voice. She smiled a little before deciding to tease him.
Nandini: Why? Are you missing me?
Though she was just having a light moment, but the way she was smiling and blushing made Manik aware of the fact that she was flirting with her husband and the mere thought of it made his stomach sink.
Abhiman: Nandini! I'm serious. Where are you?
Nandini immediately got worried with the way he responded.
Nandini: In the recording room.
Fab5 could only hear Nandini's side and by her facial expressions, they easily understood that something was serious.
Abhiman: Please come and stop me before I do something to your dearest sister in law and we regret it all our lives.
Nandini: What...the hell are you saying Abhiman. Mai...
Her heart was beating erratically as she heard Abhiman's same old angry voice. She still remembered that hate in his voice for her and now she was hearing the same hate but for his own sister, which scared her.
Abhiman: Fab5 hai wahan?
Nandini immediately looked at them, who in turn, were staring at her in worry.
Nandini: Haan.
Abhiman: Bring them to my cabin along with you. I've called Rudy. I'll tell you all everything together.
Nandini: Wait is it related to the album?... Hello...Abhay?... Hello?
"Damn it!"
A hoarse whisper left her lips that was able to express only a part of her frustration, the storm that was there in her mind right now. She pressed her temples in the hope of easing out if possible some of the pain that was eating out her brain.
Nandini: Abhiman wants to see you guys. Come.
She spoke without even acknowledging them once and walked out. Helpless and worried, they followed her, who was taking long but firm strides towards the elevator.
Inside the elevator too, the air only got thicker and thicker. While Nandini was comprehending the worst possibilities and their consequences, Fab5 was worried, both for Nandini and themselves. They didn't want anything to go wrong, now, at this moment. No one could deny the fact that they have been working hard ever since that face off with Nandini. They had realized that if she truly supported them and wanted only the best for them, then they too have to be at their sincerest behaviours with her and their commitments. Hadn't they already ruined things for themselves enough?
The elevator opened and all six of them rushed towards Abhiman's cabin and encountered Rudra outside.
Rudra: Did he tell you anything?
Nandini could only nod in denial; because she found her voice lost and was afraid that all her walls would break down in front of him when she wanted to be an emotional support to Abhiman.
Rudra, though didn't have any blood relations with Nandini, could understand her turmoil, just by observing her terrified eyes; he exactly knew what was she thinking at the moment. He smiled faintly.
Rudra: Sab theek ho jayega ok?
She wanted to argue with him that nothing was going well, then how could she possibly believe him and his words but the other part of her wanted each word of his to be true. So helplessly, she nodded at him before all of them entered inside only to find the whole cabin messy. The lamps broken, files scattered, chair thrown in a corner, messy desk and his phone smashed while the owner himself sat on the messed up couch with his head in his palms.
"Oh my god!"
A breathless whisper left Nandini's mouth because she immediately realized that indeed it was one of those angry sides of him that none of them wanted to witness.
Somehow, all of them walked inside and the clattering caught Abhiman's attention who immediately stood up and directly stared at Nandini, who was herself observing her Hulk of a husband. She gasped as she found his eyes bloodshot with tears of anger and helplessness still running down his cheeks; his hair too was messed up along with his disheveled clothes and his bleeding knuckles.
"Abhay! Oh my god! What did you do?"
What started as a whisper in disbelief turned into a horrified scream, as Nandini ran towards her husband and held his bleeding knuckles. She looked up at him and the look in his eyes was enough to not only tell her that more than the knuckles, it was his heart that was bleeding, but also ripped her heart open. She immediately moved up her fingers to his face and gently wiped the tears.
She wanted to ask why was he hurting himself? What was the matter? But could not find her voice.
Rudra: Hua kya hai bhai?
He finally asked, very well aware of the fact that Nandini was too emotionally tired to say anything. Abhiman's distracted blood shot eyes raised from his crying wife's to his concerned brother. He rubbed his other palm on his face while keeping the bleeding one on his waist which made Nandini wince as if she was in pain.
Abhiman: Have none of you seen your social media accounts?
Seven confused gazes casted upon Abhiman who still stood emotionless. Nandini looked back at Rudra who had already taken out his phone so Fab5 and Nandini immediately decided to do the same.
R-Labels' princess Anamika Rathore drops the exclusive track from their upcoming album!!!
Do the Rathores finally break the legacy of releasing the whole album together in fear of competition?
Is Anamika Rathore taking over the R-Labels empire?
The headlines were all over the social media like a wildfire-unstoppable, uncontrollable. Nandini shook her head in denial; she didn't want to believe that Ana would do such a thing and insult her brother's emotions and hard work.
Ana knew it was Abhiman's first independent launch under the label. She won't do such a thing. She must have only shared a teaser:-Nandini tried to make herself believe until her fingers stopped at the video linked to one such headlines. They trembled before finally tapping it open.
Ek Din Mohabbat Odh Kar
Ek Din Gali Ke Mod Par
Teri Hatheli Par
Likhun Mera Naam Tere Naam Par
Phir Tu Taqalluf Chhod Kar
Phir Tu Jhuka Kar Ke Nazar
Rakhna Mere Kaandhe Pe Sar
Zindagi...
Manik's calm and soothing voice hit Nandini's ears and she could swear that along with hers, she could hear all of them gasp in breathlessness. This is the very same song that Manik and Nandini had put their souls open for. This wasn't just a song, it consisted of Nandini's pain and Manik's tears, the song which was now made fun of.
"What the fuck!"
Mukti was the first one to overcome this shock and voice out her reaction. Nandini's whole body felt hot while her mind was absolutely numb. Manik and Abhiman immediately looked at her in concern; they knew it was too much for her and involuntarily both of them advanced towards her as they saw her lifelessly drop on the couch.
Abhiman immediately sat beside her and held her palm, stopping her from rubbing her face too hard, who at once stopped and dropped her head on his shoulder while Manik's feet halted just two centimetres away from the couch. The Manik who didn't even need to think before holding Nandini close to himself now had to stay mum even when some other man was holding his Nandini. Maybe, this was what they call separation.
Nandini, on the other hand, didn't know why her heart was constricting in pain right now. Was it because the song that she put her heart out was leaked? Or was it because all their efforts were wasted now? Or was it because Abhiman's dream project was now being bad-mouthed about? Or was it because R-Labels' reputation was at stake? Or was it because she was worried for her parents like in-laws? Or was it because the sole root cause of all her concerns right now was her own sister-in-law, Anamika Rathore? She didn't know. In fact she couldn't know. She was way too numb to understand anything.
Suddenly, she sat straight and looked at Rudra, who was already staring at her; they both knew it was time for them to handle everything carefully. There was no place for emotions in business. They both had once heard from Arman and they didn't want to disappoint him than he already was.
Rudra: This isn't the right time for us to sulk around guys. We gotta do something.
Nandini: Rudy is right. We..We should remove...that song and record a new one in place of that one so that we can prove that it was just a rumour. We have still got a lot of time.
Although everyone knew that whatever she spoke was rational for a situation like that but Fab5 and Abhiman didn't fail to notice the pause and sigh she took before finally putting the way out. It was difficult for her. They could see it from her face.
Before anyone could say anything, Abhiman stood up grabbing everyone's attention.
Abhiman: No song has to be removed. I've a better idea.
Though, he spoke with authority but he kept glancing to and fro between Nandini and Rudy to seek their approval and also their expressions.
Abhiman: Why don't we release a teaser of this song on our website, SNS accounts and radios? In this way, all the rumours would be quietened and our album would be in buzz, in a good way of course.
Rudra: That's... Actually a good idea. In this way, we will actually do something we have never done before and be saved from the accusations of breaking the legacy and being attention-seekers.
Nandini nodded her head thoughtfully; this was the second best option available which didn't require much effort.
Nandini: We should also make sure that all this should happen as early as possible and none of this should reach home. Otherwise Maa, papa and Biji would be unnecessarily worried.
Both the brothers nodded at her in agreement and Rudra was about to walk out when the door flung opened and welcomed a panic Ana Rathore. Abhiman curled his fists as she walked towards them. Nandini stood up in worry as she saw Abhiman's facial muscles tighten.
Ana: Bhai, Rudy I've made a huge blunder. Vihaan and I were arguing when he said that I'm nothing without the support of my family and I can do nothing for them except being a troublemaker for you all. I.. I was not in a right frame of mind when I went ahead and recorded Manik's recording and posted it on my Instagram. By the time I realized my mistake and deleted it, it was already all over the internet. I...
Abhiman: Get out!
All those who thought Abhiman Rathore can never shout on his baby sister, looked at him in fear. He hadn't shouted as of yet but everyone knew how bad his temper was. Nandini held his fisted knuckle in the hope of pacifying his anger.
Ana: Bhai I am.....
Ana tried to talk to his brother for once but immediately stepped back in fear.
Abhiman: GET OUT!
Nandini winced at his harshness but never left his knuckle, in fact her hold on him tightened even further. Ana ran out of the cabin, followed by Rudra to handle the situation while Abhiman looked away to calm himself down.
He turned towards Nandini and hugged her tight, hiding himself in the crook of her neck, not wanting Fab5 to witness him crying. Nandini cocooned him in her embrace tightly and with the other hand caressed his hair.
Abhiman: Let's go home please.
He looked at Nandini with such a vulnerability in his eyes that broke Nandini's heart. She cupped his face, wiping his tears with her thumb and nodded at him.
Abhiman: I'll be back.
With this he walked towards the washroom, probably to remove any proof that he too had cried out of hurt. But Nandini knew, she understood because she felt.
Nandini: I'm sorry for all this mess guys. I know it's totally unprofessional from our part but I...
Dhruv: Relax Nandini.
Nandini looked at him as he assured her through his eyes which made her nod at him. It was just a bad phase.
Manik: Nandini!!
She immediately looked at him.
Manik: I think I should tell Ana the truth and apologise to her. It's... It's all because of me...I...
Nandini: No Manik. This is not the right time. If you tell her the truth now, she'll once again act irrational. Aur waise bhi I think all this is only bringing her closer to her true love.
Manik looked at her who was now looking into the vacuum.
Nandini: Bas kuch din aur phir hum sab apne apne raste ho jayenge.
Manik's body stiffened thinking about it. He was just not ready to be in a world without Nandini once again. And it's a possibility that he won't be ever ready for it.
The sound of a door clicking brought them out of their reverie, revealing Abhiman who, after giving a curt, dismissive nod to Fab5, held Nandini's waist and walked out, unaware of the storm that his little, unintentional act caused inside that one person's heart who was once again watching his love walk off away from him with someone else.
The elders in the family knew something was wrong with the way Abhiman stormed inside, straight to his room, followed by Nandini, who was trying to match his steps; but they didn't interrogate both of them. By the time Nandini reached the room and locked it, Abhiman had already locked himself in the washroom. She sighed and after taking out her clothes, she sat on the bed waiting for him to come out.
How had it all happened? And most importantly, why did it all happen? Everything was finally coming back to normal. Everyone was happy, then why did it have to happen now? Ana wasn't the one to be exactly blamed. She has always seen true love stories all her life. For her, her parents were and are a forever type. Then her bhai too got married after a lot of flings. She had seen her brother cover all stages of love with her Bhabhi. True that they were the most low-key couple who were never indulged in PDAs but one could make out from a distance that they were crazily in love. Rudy too is very much in love and he did things to make his girl happy. Naturally she ought to expect such a love story as well. Contrary to her expectations, she got a guy who won't even acknowledge her; it was always her who took the initiative. Sure she wasn't an old school girl who'd expect chivalry and advances from a guy all the time but then a girl's heart is delicate; it is demanding. In all this, she got confused with her feelings for her best friend. Of course she had such a reaction when Vihaan sort of instigated her.
Her thought process came to a halt when she saw Abhiman coming out of the washroom, lost in his own world. She sighed and went to the washroom taking her pair of change. By the time she came out, she saw Abhiman sprawled on his side with his eyes closed. Nandini sighed and sat beside him caressing his head.
He wouldn't share but there was a storm raging inside him. He wouldn't know but she always knew when and how to calm his storms.
She kissed his head and after switching off the main lights, she lay on her side, facing her back to him, for a much needed power nap. As soon as she closed her eyes, they burnt. It's like they wanted to cry but couldn't. She took a deep sigh when she felt his arms wrapping around her waist and his head in the crook of her neck. Who were they kidding? It was difficult for both of them to find peace without each other.
In the process of finding her peace, Nandini all at once found Abhiman crying, or so evident from the wetness in her neck. She immediately turned to face him, still caged in his arms and wiped his cheeks.
Nandini: Abhay!
A whisper so helpless yet so soothing left her lips making him sigh in relief. He held her hand and brought it closer to his chest.
Abhiman: I..I don't want to hurt Ana, Nandini. I don't want Ahana to see me like this or hate me for hurting Ana her buii.
Nandini didn't say anything and preferred to listen to his side of the story but even after a pregnant pause, all that prevailed upon them was silence. She sighed and caressed his hair gently.
Nandini: You won't Abhiman...ever...
Abhiman: where is she?
Nandni: Music class..will be back soon.
He scooted closer to her and buried his head in her neck, caging her in his arms, in search of his peace while she, willingly cocooned him in her arms, more than happy to give him the much deserved warmth for the first time ever.
Nandini: Sleep, baby.
She kissed his head as she caressed his hair lulling him to sleep, waiting for a miracle to heal all wounds and scars. After a while, Nandini found his chest falling and rising smoothly, indicating his deep state of sleep. She sighed and after making him rest properly, she got up and put her kurta back in place, she decided to walk out a little.
As she came down to the living area, she saw her dearest mother in law, sitting on the couch, pondering over something. She immediately guessed it to be sheer worry for her children. Of course, Abhiman's indefinite behaviour, Rudra's stress and Ana's red, swollen eyes didn't go unnoticed by her.
She sat beside her, keeping her hand around Sakshi's shoulders, bringing her out of her reverie.
Sakshi: Nandini! Kya hua hai beta? Abhiman itne gusse mei kyu hai? Aur woh hain kahan abhi?
Nandini: Maa, Relax! Sab theek hai aur Abhiman abhi so raha hai.
Abhiman: So raha hai? Is he alright?
Nandini: Yes Maa. It's just that He's a little tired.
Sakshi nodded but she was still worried because she knew something was definitely wrong by the look on Nandini's face nevertheless she didn't press Nandini more because she had always given privacy to her children. She knew and she believed that if something major happened that she is to know then none of them would dare to hide it from her.
Sakshi: Waise aaj naa we heard a song teaser from the upcoming album on the TV. Arman was very happy and extremely proud of you all. Especially Abhiman. It's his first time naa, that he's launching an album under R-Labels apart from from his hotels. Arman couldn't stop himself from gushing over him. I felt so happy and complete today. Rabji kare ki humara yeh parivaar aise hee khush rahe.
What started as an excited news turned to a wishful need but what didn't change even a bit was happiness. Nandini smiled at her over-excited and happy mother in law, who was still blabbering about how happy they were with the album and how proud her father in law was of their innovation ways of promotion. This is all she wanted-happiness and well being of her family. This, was exactly what she aspired.
Nandini: I love you maa...
Sakshi caressed her hair gently smilingly, still hugging her close to herself.
Sakshi: I love you too mera baccha. I am going to room now ok?
Nandini nodded at her and watched her walk out.
She saw her daughter entering the home enthusiastically.
Ahana: Mumma you are home early today? Is dada also with you? Where is he?
Nandni: Breathe baby.. don't speak in one go. Yes we are early home today and your dada is in room sleeping.
Ahana: sleeping? Is he fine?
Nandni: yeah yeah he is fine. It's just he is tired.
Ahana: I am going to sleep with him.
Nandni: Ahana baby don't disturb him okay?
Ahana: I won't. I will lay quietly..promise.
Ahana ran away to their room.
Nandini shook her head at her daughter who can't spend some moments without her dada and too got up and was about to walk to her room to check on Abhiman when she heard a sound of something breaking, from the guest room.
She frowned and peeped back only to find an agitated Nyonika yelling over her phone.
Nyonika: I don't care. I had given you all the information, all the sources in fact I even told you what to do and how to do it and what did you do? You couldn't even create a rift between an already at a million miles distance away Manik and Nandini. You are such a foolish guy.
Bull's-eye! In that moment all of Nandini's doubts got confirmed. It was indeed Nyonika all along. She was trying to play with Nandini once again but this time Nandini knew that she was ready to face Nyonika and her filth. She immediately walked away from the room and called someone.
She tapped her feet impatiently as it rung and when the line finally connected she started speaking even before the receiver could say anything.
Nandini: Enough of your silly games with me. I've enough proof to destroy your entire existence so it's better for you to surrender and just in case you think I'm cooking up stories, you should check the parcel you received an hour ago. And if you are finally convinced I'd suggest you to do as I say and save your not so smart ass.
She disconnected the call and looked in front only to find Abhiman standing there, leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed over one other. He looked sexy as hell... She shook her head to clear her mind. She needed to concentrate on the fact that Abhiman should not be unnecessarily worried but then something happened that surprised Nandini.
Abhiman looked at her intensely with his lower lip tucked into his teeth but then his lips turned into a tempting smirk. He exactly knew what was cooking in his pretty little wife's head. Nandini looked down and smiled at the realization that nothing could be hidden from him.
He always believed in actions and not just some mere comforting words, for he always followed her like a shadow.
Nandni: You woke up? Did Ahana woke you up? That girl na..You feeling better na?
Abhiman: I am fine and why are you always behind my innocent daughter? I woke up before her entering into the room.
Nandni rolled her eyes: Innocent and she? Never. Btw where is she now?
Abhiman: She is doing something in garden area. What is this in your hands?
Nandni: oil
Abhiman: she is so going to hate you now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nandni POV
I entered the garden area to see the mess again.
Aiyyappa. I yelled looking above. Where my mini monster giggled in mischief as she threw wet mud on me. Wow! This is only left. But I somehow missed it but it perfectly hit Abhiman on his chest. I couldn't control but laugh at the scene. He glared me and then her. She is so gone now.
Ahana. He yelled at her as he threw mud on her. I held my head, what I wanted and what they are doing. I pulled out water pipe to clean the messy them.
Nandini
Mumma
they yelled but out of no use as they all were already drenched in water, which was coming out of the pipe. I giggled when they tried to avoid. The only person who enjoyed that was Ahana, who was drenching and playing with him. Before I could get alert I was also drenched in water as they pulled water pipe from me and they held pipe facing sky and we all were drenched in water. I couldn't stop laughing with them.
Okay come I will give you and Ahana massage now. I guess you are kidding me. He said keeping his hands on his waist, giving sarcastic smile to me.
Not in your dreams. Now come. I nudged him as I picked Ms. Ahana who was running away from oil smell. She hates that. I soon picked her and threw her on a chair, which I already arranged.
Mamma, That smell Yuck. I don't want that. She pleaded with a pretty pout that you can melt.
I'm not asking, baby. I'm just telling you. I dipped my hands in oil as she moved back to avoid the oil. She just wants to run away. It so happens whenever I say about oil massage. She just hates them.
Ms. Ahana Abhiman Rathore. I'm now warning to sit quietly over here. I said sternly, she made a bad face at me, searching for Abhiman for help. But nothing helped her from me. I started from her so long hairs. One terrible job to be precise. As she starts the drama just like now. Mama, no my hair hurts; Mama, please be gentle; Mama, don't pull; so on so forth.
You are done now. Listening this she ran away in a jet speed making me and Abhiman laughed at her.
Now, Your turn Mr. Abhiman and he made a bad face, but he sat in front of me without a word. He so knows there is no escape from me. I poured oil on his hairs, as I slowly started massaging his hairs, where he slept happily on my chest while hugging me by the waist. Such a kid he is.
I massaged his hairs standing behind him, while he closed his eyes peacefully. We really didn't talk but silence wasn't that awkward.
Nandini ya pe. He pointed his nape. I massaged them smoothly, where he just relaxed. As my hands did its magic on his nape.
Bohuth dard hora hai kya?
Han. I worked a lot in last few days. Rest ke liye time nae tha na. So, My neck and back are strained a lot by sitting for long hours without any rest. I massaged his back with more oil. He sighed in relief.
Feeling better. He wanted more. So, I continued my doing.
After a while he slept, I made him asleep on bed and left to change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~