chapter 7.

Mias alarm rung loud in her ear, she switched it off and sat on the edge of the sofa before standing up. She quickly glanced around the room before grabbing her phone and checking the time. "i need to go, i need to go fuck fuck" she crept round the house, quietly unlocking the front door before shutting it behind her. She ran as fast as she could. She sprinted down the dark streets that were dimly lit up with lampposts.

Autumn slightly flickered her eyes opened as she turned to face the side table next to her bed. she sat up grabbing her glasses and putting them on. She tucked the covers back over winter making sure he was warm. She clicked her phone and it flashed on "5:24am" Aut opened the bedroom door making sure to shut it behind her and then walking into the bathroom. She locked the door and looked at herself in the mirror. she instantly looked away, grabbing her makeup bag. She searches through it while grabbing stuff she would put on.

Autumn spent about 35 minutes applying her makeup and by then Winter would wake up. She brushed her teeth and quietly unlocked the bathroom. She peeked through the bedroom door before walling in. Winter was sat on the end of the bed rubbing his eyes. He turned around "morning darling" Autumn smiled "morning"Autumn went and sat next to winter, laying her head on his shoulder. Winter kissed her forehead before wrapping his arm around her. "come on my love I'll make us breakfast" Winter said as he slowly stood up.