chapter 14.

TW: MASSIVE SELF H@RM TRIGGER IN THIS CHAPTER, DONT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE WITH STUFF LIKE THAT !! 💓

i feel bad because I've stopped updating as recently and I've also been making quite short chapters so this will be the last kind of boring chapter. next chapter will be hard so prepare urselfs!

if anyone has any requests or story ideas lmk! im not sure how many chapter are gonna be left but would you guys like me to write a sad or happy ending (or both)

anyways, enjoy💓

-------------------------------------------

mia held the razor to her skin until blood was slowly dripping down her arms and legs. she couldn't go on any longer like this. she was sat on the bathroom floor surrounded by bloody tissues, the tears stung her eyes. she put the razor down and started to clean up her arms and legs, she felt numb. finally she stood up and made her way downstairs. mia finished the last of her wine and started to clean the kitchen like it had never been used, every counter top shone and all the cupboards and drawers were organised. She made her way to the living room and started wiping over the tv stand and coffee table, as she was wiping the coffee table she picked up a vase in her way. the vase was filled with black roses from charlotte. mia stood up and took the vase with her, she smashed it in the sink and went back to tidying.

reece walked back in to the living room. charlotte was sat scrolling on her phone, smiling slightly. marjorie gave reece a glance, he glanced back at marjorie and they made eye contact. the warm feeling reece felt when he was with marjorie was back, he smiled and mouthed the words "i love you" to her. marjorie instantly smiled. sorcha then spoke up. "we decided to open the letters later reece, first were gonna watch movie." carly piped up "reece were not watching barbie again." carly gave reece a look and grinned. reece rolled his eyes. "whyyy not" charlotte looked up from her phone. "reece we always watch barbie" char laughed before directing her attention back to her phone. reece looked a bit shocked and sarcastically replied "okay geez." marjorie smiled at reece. she loved him so much. sorcha picked up the tv remote and started looking through Netflix. Eventually they just gave into reeces begging and put barbie on.

Reece was staring at the tv, he was so focused he hadn't even realised his phone ringing. suddenly he heard it and pulled it out. "ill be back" carly looked at him "your seriously going to take a phone call over barbie? geez what happened.?" reece rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen. "hello?" Reece could hear faint sniffling. "aut whats wrong?" reece was worried. "reece im scared to go in can you come meet me at mias im terrified." reece tried to keep it down so no one could hear. "right aut im coming okay, hang tight ill be 5 minutes." with that the call ended.

Reece threw his jacket on and slipped on his shoes. before he ran out the door he peeked his head into the living room. "I'll be back soon, theres an emergency with aut." he looked at marjorie "love you gorgeous" with that he ran out the door, basically launching himself into the car. reece started the car and immediately reversed out his drive.

marjorie was mid sentence when reece came in. she didn't even get to say bye before he was gone, she was a bit worried but she trusted him to be careful.

Mia finished wiping over her final counter downstairs and disposed of all the wipes. her room was already cleaned and all her drawers organised. she had her letter ready on her side table next to her bed so she slowly made her way upstairs. she took in all the pretty designs leading up her stairs. they were pretty but so different in their own way. like charlotte. charlotte hated her though, this was the end. her hand traced up the wooden banister leading up the stairs. it was pretty but its different to every other banister in the world, like charlotte again. everything reminded her of charlotte. Mia then ran downstairs and grabbed one of the black roses from the smashed vase earlier. she made her way back upstairs and placed it neatly next to the letter. it was quite a short letter but it told whoever were to read it, the situation. she looked around her room one more time and took in the pretty designs. "i love you char" she whispered before walking into the bathroom and shutting
the door.

reece pulled up outside mias before taking a deep breath. he pulled himself together and climbed out the car. he quickly walked over to autumn and winters car. just before he tapped the window, he froze at the sight. winter and autumn, hand in hand, eye contact and smiling at one another. it was so sweet. reece could not be happier for his sister, he always knew she deserved the world. he had to admit winter was a great man and also was perfect for aut.

Finally he tapped the window lightly and autumn spun around. she relaxed when she realised it was reece. she gave winter a soft kiss and climbed out the car.

she had very obviously been crying, her eyes were red and puffy. Reece looked at autumn sympathetically but now she was back into her usual autumn state as she prepared herself. they both made their way to the door and tried to open it. it didn't work. reece knew mia kept a spare key somewhere so he started searching frantically. finally he found it. "bingo" he said as he lowered the plant pot back down. he turned the key and pushed the door open. the door creaked and they both stepped inside. the silence was loud. it was almost too silent.?