chapter 2.

TW: ALCOHOL , PASSING OUT, STRONG LANGUAGE

-----------------------------------

Marjorie and reece pulled onto chars drive, marjorie walked up and rung the doorbell. As she waited she felt so worried about char she didn't know what to do. Char answered to door, eyes red, full with tears. Marjorie couldn't do anything but wrap her arms around char. Reece just stood there wondering how Mias coping. He couldn't tell marjorie this she would go mad, so he just tried to comfort char. As the night progressed Char got worse and worse. Reece couldn't stop thinking if Mia was okay. Reece rung autumn and autumn understood but said not to bring it up with marjorie. Reece walked back into the living room and heard char and marjorie mention going to the bar.

Mia was not coping well. when she got home she instantly poured herself a wine. This was mias only coping mechanism. She wanted to do something to distract herself. she tried everything but nothing was working so she took herself off to the bar.

Mia stumbled in already quite drunk. She had no makeup on as shed cried it all off. She got onto a barstool and waited to be served. "hey , what would you like today" Sara said "anything that will make me drunk" Mia said with a laugh. Sara smiled "coming right up." Mia sat there swirling her drink around as she felt tears drop once in a while. It hit 8:45pm and she was sat there flirting around with Sara whenever possible. "Heyy meeyahh" Mia turned to face the voice.

Charlotte, Marjorie and Reece got in the car and reece drove them to the bar. Char had attempted to put a bit of makeup on but not too much. As they pulled into the car park an ambulance pulled up and a woman came running out. Char, Marjorie and Reece sat in the car watching the chaos. They saw Mia, Char instantly hugged Marjorie trying not to look. Marjorie and Char just hugged not paying attention. Reece saw Mia was carrying someone. It was Delilah "Dee dee stay with me" Mia said. Reece felt himself go cold.  Marjorie and Charlotte didn't even care. Reece spoke "I'll drop you home Charlotte" Marjorie looked at Char "i can stay the night if you want my love?" Char smiled softly "okay"