chapter 8.

Autumn and winter walked down the stairs flickering on the hallway light at the bottom. They both sat at the kitchen bar, their hands holding each-others. Aut placed her head on winters shoulder. She looked at winter "wheres reece and mia?" winter looked at her "im not sure darling, you go find them ill start breakfast" before kissing her forehead.

Autumn turned around and slowly made her way up the stairs. She reached the spare bedroom and slowly opened it. She saw Reece and decided to wake him up "reece, winters making breakfast." Reece sat up. "okay." Autumn looked around the room before saying "wheres mia" "oh she insisted on sleeping on the sofa."Autumn smiled. "okay well meet us downstairs" she said before kicking reece in the leg and leaving the room.

Autumn held on to the hand rail on the stairs and made her way down. She opened the lounge door. Mias gone. She quickly ran into winter "has Mia came in yet?" she said while franticly searching around. "no not yet." winter said. Autumns expression turned into pure worry. "REECE" she shouted. Reece came running down. "what?" Autumn turned to Reece. "reece shes gone, mias gone"

Reece froze. "what?" he ran into the lounge. Before running to the front door and trying to unlock it. "aut did you unlock the door this morning" Autumn turned around "no why?" "aut the doors unlocked." She ran to the front door. "oh my fucking god." She ran upstairs and chucked on the first thing she could find. She ran down "REECE GET IN THE CAR!" Winter followed behind reece, holding auts bat. "here my love" he said, handing the bat to autumn. "thank you my sweet. Winter locked the door and all three of them got in the car, reece on the backseat.