chapter 5.

TW: STRONG LANGUAGE, ED

-------------------------------------

"im fine" Mia said to Reece and Aut. Reece started the engine. "Have you heard anything about Deliah.?" Reece said. "no, no i haven't" "oh okay." The car ride was quiet Autumn scrolled on her phone, Mia stared out the window. But reece completely forgot that he drives past chars house to get to Auts. As soon as they passed chars house Mia looked away and covered her face with her hands. "oh shit" "Mia im so sorry i forgot i go past chars." Mia smiled "it's fine don't worry." Reece smiled. Eventually they reached autumns house And autumn was the first to get out. She unlocked the door and slowly pushed it open as Mia and Reece followed.

Winter was sat on the kitchen barstool drinking from a mug. "hello my love" winter said "hello my sweet" Aut said, placing her bat against the wall. "Reece and Mia are here." Winter looked at the front door. "Thats fine. I can put us some food in the microwave, tell Reece and Mia to just sit in the lounge." "okay thank you my sweet." Winter opened the fridge and got leftovers, putting them in the microwave. Autumn walked to the front door locking it. "Winter said he is putting leftovers in the microwave, you can go sit in the lounge." Mia nodded and followed Reece to the lounge. "wanna just watch tv i guess?" Reece said, trying to be nice. Mia looked at him "i don't mind put on what you want" she lay her head on the side of the couch just thinking of everything that happened.

After about 10 minutes Autumn and Winter called them into the kitchen. "we have some food here i know you probably haven't eaten in a while."  Autumn said. Reece and Mia sat at the kitchen island as Winter got all the food. He gave Reece and Mia their plate, then brought his and Autumns over to the other side of the kitchen island. Reece looked down at his food. All he could think of was his dad. Aut looked at Reece while he just sat there moving his food around with a fork, not actually eating anything. They all discussed some childhood memories as they ate. Winter just got lost admiring Autumn. After they had all finished Reece excused himself to the bathroom. Autumn and winter started to clean up. Winter put his hand on Autumns shoulder which made Autumn quickly turn around. "Reece didn't eat much." he said. Auts face dropped. she looked at his plate and realised he had barely touched the food. "No, he must be full." She knew he wasn't full and that he was struggling but she wanted to confront him about it without anyone knowing.