chapter 4.

TW: ED, BLOOD, STRONG LANGUAGE

--------------------------------------

Reece and autumn sat in silence most of the car ride except for the small conversations about their father. Reece turned his indicator on. "were here" Autumn looked up "oh my god." She covered her mouth with her hand. They parked the car and in the middle of the car park was a pool of blood. Autumn sat there for 5 minutes just staring before saying "Where would Mia be, wouldn't she have gone in the ambulance?" "She hates ambulances" reece said "they're her biggest fear she would honestly rather die than go in one." Autumn looked at her bat before getting out of the car "no bat..? jeez" Reece said with a cheeky smile. "who would i hit? i could hit you if you want?. She smiled. "okay okay calm down were here for Mia not for you and more crimes"

Reece felt himself fidgeting once again. They walked around the corner to the pub entrance and there she was, sat on the step tears rolling down her face. Aut froze. Mia looked up and stared into Auts eyes. Autumn knew Mia may not be as close to her now but she sat down next to her and hugged her. Reece sat on the other side of her slowly patting her back. They don't know how long they were sat like that but Mias tears had stopped and she was calmer than before. "why are you here" Mia said with almost no expression. "Reece was worried about you, he called me" "We could go back to mine?" Autumn said "winter will be there though." Mia thought for a minute. "okay"

Reece wrapped one arm around Mia and Aut wrapped her arm around Mia as-well. They slowly walked her to the car. Mia was put down on the backseat, wrapped in a blanket. She was shaking, fidgeting and bopping her leg. Autumn looked back at her and saw her shaking and fidgeting. "reece" aut said Reece hopped in the car "yeah?" She hinted to reece to look at Mia. Reece looked back "Mia are you okay do you need anything, i have fidgets to help stress and stuff, drinks, food" Autumn looked at Reece's snack compartment and realised he hadn't eaten most of the day. Autumn realised what had gone on. She always saw Reece chewing gum but never thought about it but now she realised. He's struggling again.