chapter 3.

TW: BLOOD,ED

------------------------------

Reece drove Char and Marjorie home. "I've got to pop to Autumns, ill be back gorgeous" before giving marjorie a kiss. Reece almost sprinted out the door. He sat there contemplating. He started to fidget and bop his leg up and down. he called Autumn. "Aut I know you don't like Delilah or Mia to be honest but Mias really struggling. She was at the pub with Delilah and we saw her carrying Delilah out praying for her to stay with her. Aut there was blood everywhere." Autumn felt her heart drop. Her hand covering her mouth in shock. Autumn quickly answered back. "are you in the car" she said while running around looking for her shoes. "yes why?" Reece said. "pick me up. ill be 5 minutes" Reece smiled slightly knowing Aut still cared about Mia. "okay be quick"

Reece calmed down slightly. He rolled down his window and looked up at the sky. "life use to be so much fucking easier." Reece quickly checked the time. "11:17pm" Reece pulled out a piece of gum and a bottle of water. He learnt this trick when he suffered really bad with his ed. He started the car and drove to Autumns. When he arrived he rung her "im here" "on my way out now" Aut said. Reece heard some rustling and lots of racket but ignored it.

Autumn quickly gave Winter a kiss on the cheek and ran to the car. She opened the car door, bat in hand. "Aut why have you got your bat..?" Reece said while laughing. "emergencies, i had the climb to the back of my closet to get this one. i was going to get my one with nails in but thats a bit extreme i need to save that for father" Autumn hopped into the car and chucked the bat onto the floor. "i always knew you were unhinged" Reece said with a laugh. "What happened to Deliah" Autumn said. "i don't actually know." Autumn put her seatbelt on. "okay."