chapter 1.

TW: STRONG LANGUAGE.

------------------------------------

Mia checked the clock. 5:43pm , "shit i better go get char" Mia quickly grabbed her car keys and slipped her shoes on, running out and locking the door behind her. She quickly started the car and started driving to the nursery. Mia pulled into the car park and got out, leaning against her car. she took out her phone scrolling through twitter while once in a while checking the time. She saw char walk out the building and smiled at her "hey sweetheart." Charlotte looked at Mia "hi" Mia looked at charlotte full off worry "baby whats wrong" char just looked at Mia "nothing" then got into the car.

The car ride was deafeningly quiet and it made Mia slightly uncomfortable. Mia decided to break the silence "okay char actually what the fuck is wrong" charlotte looked at Mia "Mia i have all sort of creeps following me around and it's because im with you and.." char went silent "i don't think this is working. i have creeps stalking me because im with a woman." char immediately regretted it. Mia just sat there. Feeling her eyes slowly filling with water. the rest of the car ride was silent. they reached charlottes house and Mia refused to look at charlotte "get out" Mia said. Char looked at Mia with guilt "Mia i-" Mia cut her off "GET OUT" Mia said, now with tears running down her cheeks. Char got out and Mia instantly drove off shouting bitch out the window as the car sped off the pathway.

Char felt helpless and instantly called marjorie and told her everything. Marjorie was furious but decided to stay calm to comfort charlotte. "my love would you like me and reece to pop round for a bit?" charlotte smiles "yes please" marjorie and reece instantly left for chars house.

Mia also felt helpless. But Mia had no sense of comfort. Mia felt as if her whole world had just fell apart and no one could save her.