chapter 12.

Autumn was packing the last of her stuff away before she glanced back over at the envelope. She tried to ignore it so as soon as she packed up she went to find winter, she walked into the room just as winter finished packing up. "my love" he said turning his head around before walking over to her. autumn smiled "my sweet" Winter glanced back at Carly who just finished getting her stuff "right Carly reece is outside" Carly almost ran through the door, jumping into reeces car. "heyyy reece" she said smiling. "carly" he replied in a tired tone. Carly pulled out her envelope "did you get one of these?" reece turned his head "oh yeah"

Autumn climbed into the drivers seat, winter in the passenger seat. she looked at winter "did you get an envelope off Mia?" winter glanced at her "oh yeah the white envelope" autumn smiled "yeah i want to open it i just have a bad feeling." winter looked at aut "then open it, surely it wouldn't hurt?" autumn reached into her bag, pulling out her envelope and just staring at it, she started slowly ripping it open, inside was a handwritten note. she unfolded the note and started reading out loud.

"dear autumn, ive always looked at you like a sister but after roger started getting his claws into me i had to get more distant, i loved you autumn i never intended on hurting you. please take care of charlotte for me, even if she hates me. i never wanted it to be this way aut but i cant do this anymore. i love you aut dont forgot that.

carry on without me make sure you go far, take over the nurseries, i trust you aut to do good in life. for me its my time to go. i will always be there you just wont be able to see me."

autumn couldn't read anymore she was froze on the spot, she bad tears rolling down her eyes and she looked at winter who was trying to comfort her. "can you drive me to mias" she said slightly stuttering. winter nodded and they swapped seats.

the whole way there autumn just looked ahead she was so worried she didn't know what to expect she just knew it would be bad.

------------------------------------------
right im sorry... anyways sorry for not updating more i kind of fractured my arm but im sorry about this chapter 🤗

ps:will mia be alive?