chapter 9.

TW:MENTION OF MISCARRIAGE, HOSPITALS

message: i hated this chapter sm but wtv i dont know what else to write
----------------------------------------------
"reece surely shes fine" autumn said just driving around, she had a bit of worry in her voice but she knew mia just wanted to be alone. reece looked out the window before quickly sitting up "the hospital, she has gone to see deliah." Autumn quickly turned the car around and drove towards the hospital. the journey was silent apart from the slight conversation between winter and autumn. they reached the hospital and they all jumped out the car and started walking into the hospital. autumn felt bile rise in her throat, she had terrible memories from the hospital and the miscarriage. she started to breathe a bit heaver. winter put his hand on her shoulder, making her jump slightly. "your okay" he whispered in her ear before wrapping one arm around her.

reece basically ran up to the desk. "were visitors, for Deliah, she got brought in last night." the doctor typed on her computer. the docter pulled her glasses down from on top of her head "shes in room 28." she pointed. reece smiled "thanks" he turned towards the room. Autumn and winter followed slightly behind reece as they entered the room. Deliah and Mia both looked up from Mias phone as reece just stood there. "jesus christ mia." he said covering her heart either his hand. mia looked up, a slight grin plastering across her face "what??" reece looked at her sarcastically "theres this thing called telling us where your going." mia laughed. reece turned to deliah. "sorry, are you okay deliah?" he asked, putting his hands into his pockets. Deliah looked away from mia. "yep!" she smiled. mia looked at deliah before slowly standing up. she put her hand on deliahs shoulder "im gonna get going dee dee ill you tomorrow" mia smiled. "okay" deliah smiled "bye autumn and reece and that dude with a moustache" her creepy smile shining across her face. Winter looked at her before turning round. "let's go" he said walking out. Autumn giggled, following behind him. Reece smiled at deliah "get well soon" he said walking out. Mia was last to leave, as she left she locked eyes with deliah for a couple seconds. "bye deliah" she said turning around and walking away.