chapter 6.

TW:

--------------------------------------------

"ill be back my sweet" Autumn said walking out the kitchen towards the bathroom. She stood outside the door. She then heard a gag. "Reece!" Autumn said. she froze.She grabbed the door handle and swung the door open. Reece looked up at his sister, eyes full red with tears. "Aut.." Autumn felt a tear drop and then she hugged Reece. Reece didn't know what to do. He just wrapped his arms back around her. "im sorry" Reece said. "you didn't do anything wrong Reece." "im sorry" Reece said once again. Aut punched him in the back "stop saying sorry" "i don't get you you're so nice yet so mean" he said while slightly rubbing his back. Aut pulled away from the hug. "Reece just talk to me next time." "okay." Reece went and sat in the lounge next to Mia. "what was that all about" she said. "oh nothing." Reece said, crossing his arms.

Autumn and Winter walked into the lounge, turning the light off behind them, the tv glowing up the room. As Aut walked past Reece she threw a bag of M&Ms at his head. Reece sarcastically looked at Aut who was sat there on the other sofa smirking at him. "yeah thanks" he said holding the bag up. She giggled before cuddling up next to winter on the sofa. Winter slowly stroked her hair which eventually made her fall asleep.

They were all exhausted. "im going to take Autumn up to bed" Winter said before slowly picking up Autumn and carrying her up the stairs. Reece looked at Mia. "you have the spare bedroom. I'll sleep down here" Mia looked at Reece. "no it's fine." "are you sure" Mia looked at Reece "yes. just go to bed ill be fine" she said before wrapping herself in a blanket. "okay, night" he said before walking off and making his way to the spare bedroom. Mia set her alarm for 4am. an hour before Autumn woke up, that would give her enough time, right?