Chapter 1

Edited.
Hello! This is my first story. Hope you like it.

Laura's Pov
Bonjour! Je m'appelle Laura Marano. J'ai une souer et un frère. J'aime - wait hold on a sec. Um, I am so sorry. I am doing my French homework right now. Again, I apologise for my rude behaviour. J'aime- oh no! I am sorry actually, I am really really sorry. I know you might be thinking: doesn't she say sorry a lot? I know, it's a habit.

But anyways my name is Laura Marano. I have an older sister(Vanessa) and brother(Ellington). I literally LOVE reading! I mean who doesn't?

"Come on everyone, tea is ready!" Mrs. Leslie called. She is a very sweet and kind person. She lives in the orphanage with us ; as in Ness, Ell and I. Yup, you heard it right. We live in an orphanage. Our parents died when we were really small. Since then we've been living here.

But not everyone is like Mrs. Leslie. Not everyone is magnanimous. Amanda and Niall, the brother - sister duo are pompous and vain. They always talk rudely and try to hurt my best friends - Courtney, Louis and Logan and I. I have never stood up to Amanda and Niall. It's definitely time to change that.

Ellington's Pov
Enough about my sister! Now let's talk about me. Hahaha. What can I say, I am the best! So, my name is Ellington Lee Ratliff. I know it a really weird name, so I go by Ell or Rat. I have a different surname from Laur and Nessa because they go by our mom's surname and I use my dad's surname. I love playing the drums and having fun. It rhymed! And I absolutely love cats!

I hear Mrs. Leslie calling for tea and go to the lunch room. Today was a windy day and it looked as if it was about to rain. Ness and Laur were already here and were talking among themselves with devious faces. "Hey guys!" I went towards them. "What's up?" I asked. "Oh, nothing much." Ness shrugged nonchalantly. I sat beside them as Mrs. Leslie served tea. Laura was looking down and biting her lip.

Ness was occasionally glancing at Laur and her siping her tea. It was too quiet. "I know you are-", I started but was cut of by Laur. "Okay. I cannot keep quiet anymore. I totally and completely HATE Amanda and Niall. They are such big heads. Why can't they leave my best friends and I alone? What have we ever done to them? Ness and I have come up with a -" she said in a rush but shut up when Amanda and Niall came in front of us.

They had a mean face on, but actually they always have a mean face. This looked bad. Someone was going to get hurt. I hoped for the best.

Laura's PoV
Amanda was posing like a diva and Niall was smirking. I seriously wanted to rip their heads off their body. "What happened little Laur? Are you sad? I bet you are. Your siblings are probably fed up and don't you need a license to be that ugly?" Amanda sneered. This was enough. I felt so angry, I think I could smash a brick.

"Amanda, I think you should go away. No one wants you here." Ness said calmly. But Amanda kept standing here and looking at Niall, waiting for him to say something. Niall started speaking, "You know, unlike your parents ours actually loved us. Your parents probably asked you to leave home. They probably died-" I slapped him across the face.

Niall knew that talking about my parents got me on my nerves. I hated them and talking about them was a touchy topic. Amanda and Niall's parents died due to a car crash but they talked about them as if they were alive.

I looked up to see Niall with a red hand print on his cheek. His blonde hair was blowing due to the wind coming in from the window and his pale skin looked even paler, if that was possible. Amanda had a horrified expression on her face and Ness and Ell looked amused.

"What is this commotion? Amanda and Niall get back to your seats." Mrs. Leslie shouted. Ness, Ell and I stifled our laughter looking at Amanda and Niall's mortified faces. Well, today was not an ordinary day.

Ness's Pov
Hey guys, my name is Vannesa. I would have told you more about me but you know, I am just really lazy.

"It was just so unexpected. I never knew Laura could be so Aggressive!" Ell exclaimed. "Hey, I was not aggressive. It was just a slap on the cheek." "Was too!" Louis protested. "Was not!" "Was too" "was-" "just shut up!" Courtney shouted making us all flinch

"I wish I was there. God, Niall would've been so surprised. I bet he didn't see it coming. I just wanted to see his face." Logan said. "Man, you should've been there. I mean, his face looked priceless." Ell imitated Niall's face. Everyone started laughing.

"But wait. Ness and Laur, what were you guys discussing? You looked as if you were plotting to kill someone." Ell joked. I glanced at Laur and smirked. "Well we won't kill someone, but we have a plan which is so good, that they might want to be dead."

Please comment on how you liked this chapter and don't forget to vote!
Nainika02
P.S: just ignore the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Thanks☺️