Chapter 5

Hey guys!! Thank you so much for 524 reads and 76 votes ! I just can't find the time to write the chapters down. I really don't like school studies. 😪 in the pic above first is Amanda Seyfried, then Logan Lerman, Courtney Eaton and Maia Mitchell. Maia is not yet in the story but she will be in the story ahead.

Logan's pov
I was reading the book "City Of Bones" when Laur came into my room looking fazed. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her. She didn't say anything.

"We are getting adopted." She whispered. "What? When? Only you? How come? " I inquired. I never imagined this day would ever come.

"Ell, Ness and I. We are getting adopted, Logan." Laur mumbled.

"And I don't know how to feel. I am going to live with a stranger who has tall kids.  And what about you, Louis and Court?" Her eyes started to fill with tears.

I quickly pulled her into my arms. "Shhhh.... It's going to be okay."  It didn't occur to me that we may never meet again.

"Oh uh-huh

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

We find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah
Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah."

I finished singing. This had always been our song. It always will be.

Ness's pov
I kept running. I wanted to get away from everyone. The tears were blurring my vision. Suddenly, I bumped into a hard chest and fell down.

"Umm sorry. I wasn't looking. Vanessa is that you?" I look up to see Riker stretching his hand for me to get up.

I quikly get up and say, "No Mr. Lynch, I am not Vanessa. I'm just a ghost." Riker smiled. "Just to let you know- I was being sarcastic."

He just shook his head, still smiling. "Well Miss.Vanessa shouldn't you be with the others?" His smile dropped when he saw my tears coming back.

"Hey. Why are you crying?" He asked knowing the reason why.

"What am i supposed to do? Be happy? I just don't know how to feel, ok? And now I'm feeling more depressed. I am the eldest. I am letting them down-"

"Vanessa, I know exactly how you feel. I am the eldest among my brothers and sister too. But that doesn't mean that we take the blame on ourselves if something bad happens."

Riker pulled me into a hug. His arms were comforting. The hug felt good. I felt good. Most of all I felt safe.

Ellington's pov
Wow. Just wow. I am just really taken aback right now. It feels really weird when you've been living in an orphanage for so long and then suddenly out of nowhere someone comes and adopts you.

"Hey you! Yes you! Uhhhh... Ellington, wait up!" I turned around to see Rydel running towards me. "Um hi." I said not knowing what to say.

"I was wondering if you could help me out. I think I am lost." Rydel admitted turning red. "Sure." I smiled at her. She is sooo beautiful!!

Thanks to YeseniaAkers , Raura_Writer and all those who voted, commented and read the story. It means a lot to me. Also pls check my other book out. It's called - Guess the Song!
QOTD: Has anyone here read 'The City of Bones'?? I am planning to read it after I finish reading all of my pending books.
Anyways, bye. ❤️❤️
Nainika02