Chapter 13

Laura's pov

I skated around the park, often looking at the awestruck Ryland who was standing with his eyes bulging out. I smirked; it felt so good to finally show off. I mean, I'm not one of those stuck up snobs but it feels really nice to have someone new to show your talents to.

I stopped skateboarding and went towards Ryland. "That was fabulous, Laura!" He patted me on my back. "Ha-ha. Thanks." I smiled. "RYLAND MICHAEL LYNCH!" That sounded like Mark. I looked towards Ryland, to see that he had turned pale and looked really nervous.

"Yeah, that was dad. I must have done something really, really bad. I gotta go. I'll see you later, okay?" Ha quickly said and ran back into the house.

Riker's pov

I went into my room and opened my cupboard. "What's the day today? Ah, it is Sunday. The yellow one it is." I took out my tie as someone knocked on my door. "Who's it?" I asked, while trying to tie my tie. "Vanessa."

As that particular name was said, butterflies exploded into my stomach. "Oh, oh. Nessa, just a minute, kay?" I ran around my room and tried to make sure everything was in the right place. When I was sure, I opened the door to find Nessa standing, looking beautiful as ever.

"Come inside." I gestured to her to come in. "Wow. Nice room." She looked around. "I like it." "Thanks." I blushed. "So anyways, I've made Mac and Cheese. Will that be okay for lunch as it's already 1:30pm?" she said, biting her lip. Man! She looked so cute!

"Uh, yeah." I managed to say. "Okay. I'll see you downstairs in a few then?" She headed out, I didn't want her to go. "Yes."

Rocky's pov

I brought all the letters inside. "Rydel, Riker, Mark, Rydel, Ryland, Ross! Who's writing to Ross?" I mumbled. "Rocky Lynch. Yes. From?" I turned the envelope around. "Maia Mitchell." I stopped walking and dropped all the other envelopes.

"Oh my god." I ripped the open the letter which was addressed to me.

Dear Rocky,

It's Maia, Maia Mitchell. Remember me?

"Hell yeah." I muttered to myself.

So, I'm living in London right now. It is nice here. I miss you guys- a lot. It may sound strange, me writing to you all of a sudden. I know. Anyways, there's a painting competition which is gonna take place at your school. Delly told me- we're still in touch. Can you guys please take part in the competition? The award is just great. So, found a girlfriend yet? I'm still single. Idk why I just wrote that down.

Bye

Love ya guitar boy

Maia

She said that she loved me! "Oh my god. Oh my god! Woohoo!" "Hahahah. That's so funny!" Rydel came down, laughing, with that boy- Ellington. All of us went to the dining room, to eat Mac and Cheese.

Heyo guys... Long time (2 months) I'm sooo happy... I finally wrote a chapter...not a really good ending, I know...

Btw, thank u to all my readers (and followers)! TKTMH has got 2.1k reads, 356 votes and 109 comments... can u believe it?! This literally AWESOME!! ^_^

Check out lolllypop658's new book, "Shattered"! xxAbbeyCuxx- best of luck for ur exams! These 2 ppl I just mentioned r SUPERB! I feel so lucky to know u guys<3

I LOVE U ALL

Nainika