Chapter 12

Ryland's pov

Laura is literally the sweetest person ever! She's really funny, too!

"Hey, wanna go out to the park?" I asked her as she approached me. "Yes, please! I really need some fresh air!" she replied.

As we walked out, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was. "So, umm." She said awkwardly. I realized I was staring at her, smiling at the same time.

I tried to stop smiling, but I couldn't. "Oh! Isn't that Ross?" Laura pointed out. "Yeah, I think that's him." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes that's him." I confirmed. Ross was skateboarding with his earphones on. "Oh, I love skateboarding!" Laura squealed.

"Wait a second." She told me before running back to the house. She came back with a red coloured skateboard. I noticed that she was wearing spectacles.

"Wait, whose skateboard is that? And, I never knew you wore specks." I questioned.

"This is my skateboard. We've just met, Ryland. There are many things that you don't know about me." She started skateboarding.

I watched her in awe. It's true, what she said. There are many things that I don't know about her.

�|���/2

Hey guys.. Sorry if there r any mistakes.. I typed half of this on my phone:) anyways, thank u so so so much for the 1.9 k reads and 316 votes... 😇 pls follow subhi01 and read her book!!! She is literally like my little sis... I luv u<3 what did all of u do for halloween? my freinds and went for trick or treating..it wasnt as fun as i expected it to be.. anyways, make sure to vote, comment and share!! also, dont forget to read my book "Different" and tell me how it is! thanks. xoxo. Nainika