Chapter 8

Hiya guys!! Thank you so much for 1k reads and 158 votes!! You guys are the BEST!!

Ryland's pov

Yo people!! I'm Ryland and I'm 13. Some things you should know about me:

Ø  I love DJing (don't know if that's a word)

Ø  I'm the youngest of all the Lynchs (you probably know that, but who cares?)

Ø  I don't have another point...

Anyways this girl and boy, I think their names are Amanda and Niall, started marching towards us with murderous faces.

"Okay, ha -ha, we should get going." Logan said nervously. "Oh yeah." Courtney agreed. "AHHHHHH" Niall and Amanda darted at us as we ran.

I don't know why Rydel, Riker, Rocky and I started running. "Hey, wait. We haven't done anything wrong." Riker stopped Del and I.

"Time you realised that." I smirked. "Hey!" Riker exclaimed as Del started cracking up. "You were running too!" "Forget it both of you." Del said smiling. "Wait, where is Rocky?"

None of us bothered to ask about Ross. He is the black sheep of the family. "You know Rocky. He does the silliest of things!"

All of us ended up in a garden. It was filled with various flowers ranging from azure to purple. There was a footpath leading to a fountain. There was a statue too.

" Hey guys! Look at this!" Del called. She was standing next to the statue and was copying it's pose. She looked like a spitting image of the statue. Like our mom.

Uh, sorry. I'm just overthinking. "Wow." Riker seemed to notice the similarities too. "Oooh! Looking pretty Delly! Nice costume! I love it!" Rocky said.

"Ahhh!" Riker screamed - as usual. He's the scaredy cat of our family. "There you guys are!" Ellington came towards us. "Uh , Laur and Ness are just coming." He said.

"Saying their last goodbyes."

Rydel's Pov

I know Ellington was trying to hide the fact that he was sad. That he was depressed. I could see right through his act. I've been through this stuff.

Laura and Vanessa come out with Courtney, Logan and Louis trailing behind. All of them had tears in their eyes. They weren't trying to hide it like Ellington was.

"So should we get going?" Vanessa sighed looking towards our van. I didn't even notice that the van had come. Laura, Vanessa, Logan, Ellington,Louis and Courtney had a last group hug.

Ross went inside first, then went Laura, Ryland, Vanessa, Riker, Rocky, Ellington and I. I felt bad for these kids. Saying goodbye is hard. Especially to those who are your family. But,

Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not end...
-------------~~~~~~~_____------------~~~~~~~~~

I freaking hate school studies 😖 and exams.... My mid terms are starting of Friday. Believe me, I haven't done much.... But whatever...
I think the award of 'The Queen Of The Shortest Chapters Ever' would definitely go to me. The problem is : it takes a lot of time for me to type it down as I do a lot of editing... I end up changing a lot of things..
Go check out RRaurarve2002 's new book 'You Stole My Heart' and the other one 'The Slave'... Those two books are soooooo amazing!! Sorry if I got the names wrong😁

Again, thank u so much for the 1k reads and 158 votes! I never believed this would happen!😀 I think my authors note is toooo long... Haha
Love ya guys,
Nainika02❤️