Chapter 10

Rydel's pov

Vanessa and Laura's rooms are still being renovated so, for the time being they will be living in my room with me. E-rat will be staying in Ryland's room. He has two bunk beds. Rocky and Riker share a room; Ross lives alone. We don't go to Ross's room often.

By the way, E-rat is amazing!! In case you're wondering who E-rat is, it's the nickname I gave to Ellington. He is sweet, funny and cares about others feelings. He is the perfect boyfriend material. Does he have a girlfriend? Well, if he had one in the orphanage, they would've broken up. Right?

Wait. Why I am I even thinking about becoming his girlfriend. We just met; he doesn't even like me!

"Hey Rydel, can I use your bathroom? Ryland is taking way too long." E-rat came towards me. Oh god! He is in my room! I didn't even comb my hair properly!!

"Okaaay. But why didn't you ask the others? Why me? Is it because you like me?" I said. Oh my god! Way to make things awkward Rydel. Now he would think that I am some sort of freak. Then our happy ending would be ruined. Nooooo!!

"Rydel!! Are you okay?!" E-rat was waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh yeah! Yeah, of course." I stammered. "Well, I asked you because I think I know you well and you're the only one who would let me use your bathroom." I started blushing. See, that's my problem! He didn't even compliment me and I started blushing.

"Okay. You can use my bathroom. But don't let this get to my brothers. They'll go insane. You don't want that to happen." I warned him.

He just smiled and went inside. Riker, Rocky and Ryland get really mad whenever I talk to a boy. I don't why they didn't this time. Maybe they have decided that I'm old enough to date, let alone to talk to boys. Or maybe they were just too busy fantasizing about their crushes.

In the car, I had the best time. I think I have never laughed as much as I did with E-rat. Well, maybe a little less than when a rat went inside Rocky's pant. I care about him, but the scene was too funny and I couldn't stop laughing. Rocky was jumping around; the way that he was dancing was really very weird!

Anyways, E-rat told me about his days at the orphanage and his 'gang'. They used to have a lot of fun. All of them were really close.

"I'm back!" E-rat announced just as I heard a crash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!! Guys, thank you so much for 1.6k reads and 276 votes!!! (102 followers too!!) Eeep!! I know, I haven't updated in ages. I can read many books but I can't write a chapter. It's pathetic.

Roxanne_maria_marano, I promise- I'll put Riker, Vanessa and Rocky drama in the next chapter.

Anyways, please please PLEASE read and give feedback on my other 2 books- "Back to December" and "Different".. It would mean a lot to me!!

Bye

Nainika<3