Chapter 7

Hey guys! Thank you so much for  852 reads and 124 votes! Here I am writing instead of studying for my mid-terms. Ugh! I hate school studies :(

Laura's pov

Please tell me this isn't happening. Please. "Ahhhh... How dare you?!? HOW DARE YOU?!?? You- you... stupid people!" Amanda hollered as she marched down the hallways.

She was boiling with anger. Her hair was flourosent green and dull brown in colour. I know, it's a bad combination. She looked like an alien from outer space.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!?" Amanda screamed on my face. Amongst all of us she hates me the most. "Eww. Stop spitting." I said disgusted.

"Ahhhh.." This time Niall appeared, dancing like a lunatic. He then ran all around, acting and dancing as if he was mad.

I have to say, Ness, Ell and Court did really good makeup. Ha-ha. "You stupid people!! Ahhhhh!! My mouth is burnin- ahhhh!!" Niall shrieked.

"How dare we what?" I decided to play with him. "You did this!!" He shrilled. "What the heck did we do?" "Ahhhh!"

"What the heck did we do??" I repeated smirking. They had no proof that we had pranked them. "Ahhh!! "  Niall then started making sounds like a crying seal.

"WHAT THE HECK DID WE DO?!?"  I yelled. Then all of a sudden, Mrs. Leslie came with a small kid in a pram. The kid was drinking his milk from his bottle.

Ellington's pov

Then what Niall did was so funny, I thought I would die out of laughter. He snatched the bottle from the kid and squirted all the milk in his mouth.

Well technically, not all of it. The milk went in all directions. Niall sighed in relief as the burning sensation from his mouth went away.

I couldn't stop laughing. This was like a comedy show. But it wasn't one for Amanda and Niall.

"Why did you do this?" Amanda said in a spooky voice as she came to me. "Come on, I won't say anything." She cooed. 

There was something sinister about the way Amanda was acting so calm. "Do what?" I managed to croak out.

"I know what you did Ellington. Now you're going to pay for it." "Come on Amanda, stop being such a kill joy. It was just a stupid prank!" Louis protested.

"Ha! It was about time! See, your partner just admitted you pranked us! For your information: Nobody pranks Amanda and Niall, nobody" Amanda smiled in victory.

"Geez, Amanda stop taking things too seriously. Even you Niall. The world won't end if you guys get punked!" Logan argued.

Now, both of them looked as if they were about to blow up.

Three. Two. One. Time to run.

Well, I decided to give you guys a short update :) This is way better than studying.... 

Love ya guys...

Nainika02