Chapter 3

Hey guys! Sorry, I was just doubting myself. It took me some time to update this chapter as the internet connection is poor and also because I have a LOT of pending work as I spend most of my time on Waatpad . The picture is of R5 and Ryland. First is Ryland, then Riker, Rydel , Ellington (also called Ratliff), Rocky and Ross. Anyways, here is chapter 3. Don't forget to tell me what you liked best!

Laura's Pov
"Cats are way better than dogs! Don't you know how much litter dogs make? I mean dogs are so unmanageable." Ell protested acting like an old woman.

"Just shut up Ell." I interrupted him, before he could go on. I felt really nervous but excited at the same time. I also felt a bit guilty after pranking  Amanda and Niall.

Suddenly, Mrs. Leslie burst in ; her eyes full of worry. " Both of you listen. Get Vanessa and go to the main office. Now." She instructed. Something was wrong. Mrs. Leslie never said Ness's full name.

"But-" I started. "No arguing Laura. Your debating skills are NOT to be used here." She said sternly. I knew by this she meant the conversation was over. I sighed and then Ell and I quickly ran to find Ness.

Ellington's Pov

Okay, this is stupid. I mean, one minute Laur and I are talking about cats and dogs and the next minute we are finding Ness to go to the main office.

The main office was restricted. No one was supposed to wander around there. "Hey Ness! Come here. We need to go!" I yelled seeing Ness laughing with Louis.

Laur grabbed Ness's hand and the three of us headed towards the main office. "Why are we going near the main office?We aren't supposed to be here." Ness said confused.

"Mrs. Leslie told us to come here." I replied. "What if Amanda and Niall told Mr. Henderson? What if they wanna throw us out? Where are we going to go? We will die-"

"Ness stop being such a pessimist." Laur said slowly, calming her down. "Look at the bright side. We get to see the main office again?" Laur said, not too sure of herself.

Laura's Pov

The three of us went in front of the door. "Ummm..." Ell gulped. He went forward and knocked on the door. Mr. Henderson opened the door and looked at us with his beady green eyes. He was the one who managed our orphanage.

"Ahhh...... Good to see you Ellington." Mr. Henderson said in a deep voice. "Laura, Vanessa. Long time ,no see?" He acknowledged us. I always found him really creepy.

Mr. Henderson was bald and was really tall. He had a very weird face. Today he was wearing a black suit with a green tie. Green. I hate that colour. You know, Slytherin's colour. I prefer Gryfinddor more. Red is my favourite colour. Also, Harry Potter is my soulmate.

Ell, Ness and I sit on the chairs in front of a huge table. Then suddenly many people come in the office. All of them were really tall. There was an older man, three blondes and two brown heads.

"Okay, I know you'll find this really stupid. Be prepared. So first, my name is Mark Lynch. All of these are my kids." The older man gestured towards the kids.

"Hi, I am Riker. I am the oldest." One of the blondes spoke up. He shakes all of our hands and winked at Ness. Ell was too busy staring at the blond  girl to notice.

"Hello! I'm Rydel. It's really nice to meet you." The girl beamed. "Sup. The names Rocky. Glad to be here." The boy with the brown hair said. It looked as if he was only speaking to Ness.

"Hi. My name is Ryland." The shorter boy mumbled smiling at me. I smiled back. Then all of them looked towards a boy expectantly. The boy murmured something. I could only make out some of his sentence.

He looked up and met my eyes. But then he quickly looked down again, fidgeting with his shirt. Was he nervous?

Ellington 's Pov

This girl Rydel is seriously the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Is she a goddess? Ness, Ell and I introduced ourselves. The boy who said his name at the last rolled his eyes. What's wrong with him?

"Okay, so we have Riker,Rocky , Rydel , Ryland and Gross?" Laura named them all but said the last name hesitantly. "The name's Ross." The guy looked up with a firm jaw. His face was blank.

"Oh um sorry, couldn't make out the name." Laur stuttered under his stare. "Yeah sure." Ross muttered. " Uh....... So yeah. Um, you guys should go and get to know know each other." Mark said awkwardly scratching his head.

"Yeah you should. Tell each other stuff you don't know." Mr. Henderson smirked speaking. "You all should go and bond. After all, you are all going to be living together."

"So that means you all are going to live with us in the orphanage?" Ness questioned. "Awww. The poor kids don't know what is going to happen to them." Mr. Henderson jeered. "Ellington Ratliff, Laura Marano and Vanessa Marano - you all are getting adopted." He announced.

BAM!! Who liked this chapter ? School is seriously sooooo stressful. 😥😥 also my idiot of a brother keeps irritating me. I am rereading Harry Potter series again. I love them so much! I can only find peace with music and books. The two things I can't live without. But whatever. Please vote, comment, share and follow. Bye.
Nainika02