Apologies /026/

Clementine and Cole were sitting down next to a tree, sketching something in their notebooks. Cole's bandages still on his face.

"What are you drawing Cole?"

"N-nothing..." Cole replied trying to hide his sketchbook, scooting away from her.

"Come on let me see! It can't be that bad" Clementine crawled closer to him trying to take a peek.

Cole leaned backwards as Clementine got closer.

She towered over his chest and quickly snatched the book.

Inside there were little sketches of her everywhere each with a different pose or expression.

"AWHHH these are so cute Cole! You're really good at drawing" Clementine grinned looking at the endless pages of drawings.

"Uhm, well this is embarrassing" Cole muttered looking away.

He sat back up accompanying Clemmie.

"Clementine uhm, about yesterday I just want to say-"

Clementine interrupted him and added "I'm sorry Cole, I know you didn't want to kiss her, I was just sort of sensitive because of everything."

"No need to say sorry Clemmie, I understand." Cole sweetly smiled tucking a curly strand of her hair behind her ear.

(AS FOR KINGSLEY AND PERRINE)

"Do you ever get jealous of Clementine and Cole?" Perrine said randomly kicking her feet around while watching the sunset.
"No, they are way to in love it makes me sick" Kingsley jokes fake gagging.
"I do sometimes I want something like that." Perrine says crossing her arms.
"I can volunteer" Kingsley smirks and grins and Perrine just slaps his shoulder not really disagreeing with the idea.
_____________________
AN:

SORRY FOR HE SHORT CHAPTER I JUST HAVE TO PUT SOME SORT OF CONTENT I HAVE SEVERE WRITERS BLOCK 😭

alpha_wolf112  thanks for commenting needed the goofy comments 🥰😇
I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE WE HIT 2K OMG THANK U ALL THAT SUPPORTED THIS BOOK OMG THANK U I THOUHT THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN