LoveSick /016/

naptimeforbri OMG I DIDNT KNOW U HAD 1K READSS I LOVE UR STORY THANK U FOR COMMENTING, THANKS FOR THE IDEA ASWELL!!

Clementine was hanging around the neighbourhood with Cole hand in hand.
"Cole, look at that sweet lady we must help her!" Clemmie said pointing at the lady who dropped her groceries onto the floor.
She ran to the old lady and knelt down and picked up her fruits and vegetables and put them in her basket,
"Thank you, young lady." The old lady said with a quite husky voice.
She gave her some sort of vile, with a pink liquid.
"My present to you darling don't drink it till your alone with your love." The old lady said disappearing into thin air.

Clementine was confused but couldn't say no to a sweet lady.
"Look Cole the old lady gave me this!" She said shaking the little glass bottle.
"I don't think you should drink that." Cole said looking at the bottle closely.
She opened and sniffed it
"It just smells like raspberries, I will be fine." Clementine said still analyzing the smell.
"I really don't think you should," cut off by clementine putting her finger onto his lips.

They arrived home putting down the groceries that they bought from the market.
"Cole look!" She said holding up 2 bracelets with their initials,
"Is that for me?" He said smiling
"Of course it is!" She said handing over the bracelet.
"Thank you." He said adjusting it onto his wrist.

She took the vile out of her pocket, "time to drink it, bottoms up!" She said gulping it down before Cole could stop her.
"Hmm, tastes like raspberries," she said quite drowsily.
"Goodness, Clementine you look like your drunk," Cole said concerned,

"Have you ever noticed how handsome you are?" She said normally kissing his cheek.
"Wh-what?" He said blushing with a rosy red tint on his cheeks.
"I love you so muchh!" She said staring into his eyes smiling with her head on her hands.
"What are you saying Clemmie?" He said smiling but also confusingly.

She quickly kissed him onto his pink lips making him fall backwards, gently shoving her face back from his face while her body rested on him.
"Clemmie, seriously what are you doing?" He said laughing but REALLY red now.

"What? We have done this before haven't we?" She said giggling.
"Does that potion thing have dr*gs or something?" He asked as she was all over him.

He scooted from under her and helped her get up from the ground.
"Maybe you need to go to bed," Cole said very confused at the situation.
"I don't think so" she said giggling and hiccuping at the same time.
"I think you should." He said leading the way to his room.

She eventually slept onto his lap as he placed her down onto the bed.
"I think I see her asleep more than I see her awake," he said in his head.

_______________
AN:

ITS 1AM SO THIS COUNTS AS THE FIRST STORY FOR TODAY.
2 chapters incoming for today,
THANK U BRI OMG LOVE U
THEY BE KISSING TOO MUCH NOW..
NO CHAOS FOR THIS CHAPTER :)
AYESHA IF U SEE THIS LOVE U POOKS I KNOW U READING THIS>>