Chapter 8

"Yah! You two get in we're playing a game!"

Both of them got inside and sat on the couch , Pedri was in the middle of Ferran and Gavi , Luna went to sit next to Victoria .

"So what are we going to play?" Pedri asked looking at his friends .

"Truth or dare...we're going to spin the bottle to choose wich one we're going to chose" Lamine said . 

"Ugh , dude...I turned 23 not 13 to play these things" Pedri rolled his eyes at his childish friends . 

"Oh come onnn , you got a better idea???" Lamine said .

"Yah , don't start a fight today!" Gavi gave a glare to both of them . Pedri and Lamine stopped and continued the game , the first one to spin the bottle was Ferran and it landed on Ansu . "truth or dare" .

"Truth" Ansu smiled innocently .

"Ok , Ansu....What's the dumbest thing you've ever done on a dare?" Ferran smirked .

"Umm...ahh...well I once got naked once..." Ansu stayed there awkward and facepalmed himself after realising what he just said . 

"Oh yeahhh I remember that! João dared you to hahaha" Gavi laughed .

"Hey! Basta! (stop) It's not funny!" Ansu covered himself with pillows .

"Guys let's not forget there are girls here" Pedri said in a cold tone and glared at the boys . 

"Ohhh we're so sorry girls" Ferran said to them but the girls just shook their head as its not a problem for them .

Then it was Lamine's turn to spin the bottle which landed on Fermin .

"Dare" he said "Let us scroll through your phone" Lamine said .

"Ohhh that's a good one becouse he always goes hiding when he is on his phone" Araújo laughed .

"Hey , can I have another dare?" Fermin whined . The other guys said no so he gave up and gave his phone to Lamine . Lamine started to scroll through it .

"Well....damn...I didn't know Fermin is a flirt" Araújo smirked looking at Fermin's phone that was on Lamin's hands . 

"H-hey!" Fermin blushed .

"Hahaha wowww Fermin is a playboy" Pablo Torre said and all the boys started teasing him making him awkward and blush even more . Luna saw that he was uncomfortable , who would not be after someone saw all your chats , she got up and snatched the phone from their hands . The boys looked at her shocked . 

"I think that's enough" Luna said and handed it over to Fermin .

"Thanks..." Fermin nodded his head at her and she just smiled at him .

"Wow , Luna is savage , huh? I like that " Gavi smiled .

Luna chuckled and rolled her eyes at his silliness .

"My turnnn" Araújo said , this time the bottle landed on Pedri...

"Bro...truth or dare?" Araújo asked . Pedri rolled his eyes .

"Truth"

"Ok....What is your favourite song when it comes to action in the bedroom?" Araújo asked and everyone's attention was on Pedri .

"Araújo...are you really 25? This is childish" Pedri raised his eyebrow . Everyone started laughing thinking about it . 

"Yeah yeah , now answer" Araújo rolled his eyes .

Pedri stayed silent for a moment to think .

"I don't like listening to music on that process , the other noises are enough" he said and took the bottle and spin it .

Just like this the time passed , they played , drank , laughed .

Pedro was in one of the rooms of the house on his phone , chilling and resting a bit . Then a knock was heard .

"Come in" Pedri said . The door opened revealing Luna .

"H-hi...um...I-I wanted to give you this" Luna handed him a small box . Pedri raised his eyebrow and took it , he opened it up carefully . It was a rolex .

He smiled a little , he loved it "You didnt have to , this must've been expensive"

"No dont mention it , do you like it?" Luna asked .

"Of course , I love it!" Pedri said .

"Really? I'm glad you liked it , since we don't know echother that much I didn't know what to get you , but I saw your outfit style those 2 times we met and I thought that it will match you" she said happy from his reaction .

"Haha yeah...can you help me put it on?" Pedri asked , Luna blushed and nodded . He gave her the rolex and she put it on him . After putting it on , Pedri turned to face her .

"I'll be looking forward of being your friend" Pedri smiled . Even he didn't know why he was smiling so much when she was around...she was a stranger but a stranger that makes him comfortable around her . 

"Me too" she blushed a little . 

TO BE CONTINUED