Chapter 2

𝖤𝖯 𝟤

-𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖮𝖱 𝖬𝖤?-

|| AUTHOR POV ||

Pedri had enough...he didn't know what to do it anymore...he just prayed to god that this will end as soon as possible . He questioned himself if this was what he deserved . No...he didn't do anything bad...it was his father's fault...that is what he told himself .

He was in the balcony to get some fresh air because he is really about to pass out from all the stress . When he marries Lucia his father told him that he's going to take care of their company now...Pedri didnt care at all about his father's business because he already had his own but he didn't tell anyone but his friends , he kept it a secret from his father...he just wanted a happy life and full of adventures but...wishes don't always come true .

Pedri's wish was to become a football player but as always his dad , would take his one and only dream away because they said that he had a problem with his knee . Wich is not true . Pedri knew he was fine...Mr.González just never wanted him to be happy . That's all . Pedri remembers that day when his couch kicked him out of the team . From all of those flashbacks he had, but it wasn't only his father at fault . Pedri made so many mistakes , he can't forgive himself , Pedri bursted out crying...He rested his head on his arms where they were on top of the border of the balcony .

Suddenly...he felt a hug on his left leg . Jihoon looked down to see who it was . It was his 8 year old brother...Luca...Pedri sniffed "Hey buddy , what's up?"

"Why are you sad?" Luca was worried .

"Don't worry Luca , it's ok!" Pedri made himself down. to his level and patted his head .

"Pedri , can't you say no to this?" Bianca asked . (his 13 year old sister)

"I tried cariño , it's no use , but don't worry about it...I'll come and visit you often" Pedri was tearing up seeing his younger siblings . Both of the kids hugged him tight .

"Pepi please don't go , don't get married to her..." Bianca said .

"Stay with us" Luca was crying .

Pedri could not do anything but just hug them tightly and whisper "Lo siento mucho" (I'm so sorry) to their ears softly 1000 times "I have no other choice"

Pedri said but he wanted to change the mood so they won't stay sad . So the three of them got out and had some fun together .

\\TIME SKIP\\

The three of them arrived home . The kids went to sleep and Pedri was in the garden sitting on one of the armchairs that were outside...just looking around , thinking...then a pat on the shoulder got him back to earth...Pedri turned his head around .

"Oh , it's you" Pedri looked at his father then back at his feet .

"Are you ok?"

"What do you think?" Pedri rolled his eyes not wanting to stand his words .

"Son , I'm doing this for your own good , trust me" Pedri just stayed silent, not even looking at him "S-son" his dad got cutted of by Pedri getting up from the armchair .

"I'm sorry but when the fuck did you ever though of me as a son?" Pedri was pissed off "You never cared about me...what changed now?"

"I'm trying to be good for you" mr.González said .

"Oh please , you can put your acting mask down , I already know who you are" Pedri rolled his eyes .

"Do you?" mr.González smirked "I should say the same thing about you"

Pedri raised an eyebrow .

"I'm not the only who committed sins , Pedri . You are my son , of course you have to take after me" he said . 

"I will never be like you" Pedri left before his father could speak anything else.

"You are Fernando González's son , evil is in your DNA , Pedri González" mr.González said , loud enough for Pedri to hear .

\\DAYS LATER (THE NIGHT BEFORE THE WEDDING)\\

\\PEDRI POV\\

Tomorrow is the day...I'm not going to let this happen..my plan is going to work...I'll make sure of it . I was looking out my window where my parents and Lucia's parents were .

"Let's see who wins dad"

"You...or me" I smirked .

TO BE CONTINUED...