Chapter 5

𝖤𝖯 𝟧

- WE MEET AGAIN -

|| AUTHOR POV ||

"Are they looking for me?" Pedri asked Gavi .

"Yeah they are . They're looking all over the city but they don't know that you're here" Gavi said . Pedri nodded and leaned on his chair "You look happier these days, did something happen?" Gavi laughed .

"Nah" Pedri smiled to himself .

"You can't fool me Pedro González" 

Pedri just stayed quite and avoided his stare .

"Pedro...González" Gavi called his name slowly "Oh come on , I already got the idea from your instagram post that you did a week ago" he said hitting the younger's arm annoyed .

"Ahh , ok ok...I'll tell you jeez" Pedri rolled his eyes and explained everything that happend between him and the girl that he met last week in the alley .

"*sniff sniff* I smell something...it's...it's ...it's LOVE in the AIRRRR , she left an impact on you so" Gavi teased Pedri  .

"Yah! Cut it out! How the fuck would I fall in love with a girl that I just met? " Pedri slapped his arm hard .

"Well , you really got something else than money mr.González" Gavi said smirking .

" I SWEAR TO GOD-" Pedri got up , Gavi started to run away and Pedri chasing him . They were now running around the house , the other guys stared at them confused not knowing the reason why they were fighting .

"What the hell is wrong with these two?" Lamine was annoyed cause they woke him up by screaming .

"Same old shit maybe...who cares?" Fermin shrugged his shoulders not caring about the usual scene that is going on .

"YAH! BOTH YOU STOP RIGHT NOW!" Ferran yelled at his childish friends and then both of them stopped and sat down where they were .

"Bro...with all the girls I kissed and did it with , that means I-I..." Pedri looked shocked at Gavi .

"Chill , I was only kidding and...the answer to your question is no" he said .

Pedri sighed .

Instagram

pablogavi

5 minutes ago