Chapter 21

𝗘𝗣 𝟮𝟭

- 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 -

PEDRI POV

As I came back home...I threw myself on the sofa decided I should shower before Luna and I go out . I went to the bathroom that was in the first floor so I dont disturb Luna sleeping . As I removed my clothes I walk towards the shower . I gave a slight moan as I felt the cold and relaxing water touch my bare skin . I closed my eyes and threw my head back .

Suddenly the shower curtain opened , exposing Julia in her short bathrobe .

"What the fuck are you even doing here?" I gave her a disgusting look .

"I should be the one asking this question" She said .

"It's my house...Now fuck off" I said .

"What? I can't go out like this!" Julia said .

"The way you came in , the same way get the fuck out!" I said feeling annoyed .

The only thing I didn't needed today was this motherfucker annoying me...

Next thing , she took off her bathrobe and got in the shower with me .

"Should I help you baby?" Julia started to message my back .

"Help?" I chuckled "You are the one that needs help Julia , you're behaving like an easy women"

"Only for you" she smirked and started to lean in "But you are making it hard for me to get you"

Then she smashed her lips against mine , getting closer to me , making me feel her chest against mine . She moaned , making me lose control , she knew how to seduce me .

I pulled her closer to me , making our bodies brush with each other's .

"Oh , Luna!" Grandma called Luna's name .

FUCK! With that I came back to my senses . I pushed Julia away from me , and grabbed my bathrobe and wore it . How did I do this to her? Pedri what the fuck is wrong with you dude...get into your sense...your only Luna's now!No more fucking around!

"What happened? Don't you like this?" Julia asked .

"I just like it with the women I love" I smirked .

"Then why did you kiss back?!" she asked .

"Shut the fuck up , and wear your bathrobe " I threw it to her .

"You're acting weird" she says .

"Me , weird?" I scoffed "Bitch , I'm limited edition"

"Why do you hate me so much?" Her tears started to fall from her eyes .

"Hate you? Darling I'm just not very amused about your existence" with that I walked out of the bathroom .

I went to my room and I was about to dress up . Soon the door opened , showing Luna with some clothes in her hands .

"Wear these clothes...grandma ironed them" she said and went to the bathroom to change her own clothes .

What is up with her? why is she sad?...I shook my thoughts away and started to wear the clothes that she brought me .

||TIME SKIP||

Ugh! How much time is she going to take?