Chapter 22

𝖤𝖯 22

- 𝖬𝖱.GONZÁLEZ -

|| AUTHOR POV ||

Over a week Pedri and Luna were at grandma's house . They decided it was better to return home , as Pedri had to go and take care of something with Gavi .

"I wonder what the the boys are up to" Pedri said .

"Yeah! I'm sure they'll jump on our backs" Luna chuckled.

Both of them walked up to the door of the apartment . Pedri was about to enter the key only to see the door slight open . Pedri's eyebrows frown in confusion and he opened it fully getting inside the house , the lights were suddenly turned off .

"Gavi?" Pedri called .

They walked to the living room and there were stuff on the ground , the house was messy , things were broken all over the floor .

"What did the boys do?" she asked confused .

Then there was a sound of something dropping from another room .

"Something's not right" Pedri layed one of knee on the ground as he picked up one of the phones that has fallen on the ground "It's Lamine's"

"What is going on?" Luna asked worried .

Pedri slowly got up from his knees , un prepared as someone grabbed him by his neck from the back .

"Pedri-" Luna yelled as her mouth was closed by someone else behind her .

Pedri started to fight back the guy behind him .

"Who the fuck are you? Don't touch her!" Pedri yelled .

"Sad to think you've forgotten about us" one of them said .

|| PEDRI POV ||

I heard a familiar voice coming from that guy . I couldn't see well because of the dark . As I broke free from the grip of the guy I started to fight him with all I could .

Luna was fighting to break free as she cried .

"Stay still you little bitch!" he said and tried to take her out side .

"Leave her now!" I ran to him but another one got infront of me , blocking my way .

"Leaving so soon?" he said .

Now I got it...I knew who he was .

"Juan?" I was confused .

Then I totally blacked out .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| MEANWHILE || FLASHBACK || MR.GONZÁLEZ POV ||

"Sir , the guy you asked for , is here" one of the guards said .

"Great , bring him in" I said .

I sat on my desk , waiting for him .

Then the door revealed him...Juan .

I bowed towards me .

"Hi , Juan , how have you been?" I gave him a smile .

"I'm good , mr.González . May I know the great honour of meeting you today?" he said .

I chuckled "I was wondering how much money would you need , to do me a little favour"

"Depends on the favour , sir" he said .

"I need you and your friends to go...and get my son , your type of way" I said .

"Pedri?" Juan widened his eyes slightly taken back from it .

"What's wrong?" I asked raising my eyebrow .

"Well , sir...Pedri was one fo my best mates" he said "I-I"

"You're not doing anything bad , Juan" I smiled "I just need you to bring him back here , also I need his friends , and a little female friend of his"

"And my earning?" he asked .

I laughed "3 times your pay , my son"

He gave out a heavy sigh "We have a deal"

"Alright then" we shook each other's hands .

So many exciting things coming!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| PRESENT ||

I was sipping on my coffee .

"Why did you bring me here , mr.González?" Lucia asked .

I put my cup down "Hmm...well my dear . You know I love you as my own daughter . And it broke my heart seeing you that day of the wedding"

She stayed silent , looking down .

"I feel ashamed for the son I have , for leaving such a good girl like you . He left , with everything , not letting us know anything where he was or what was he was doing for so many months"

"What is happening now with him?" she asked .

"We have him here now , my dear . Even a little friend of his" I said smiling slightly .

"What kind of friend?" Lucia was confused .

"Not just an ordinary friend , but a female friend , a precious one" I said "I heard they were pretty close to each other , I think they are together"

"W-what?" she was left speechless .

"So...as I care for you as my own daughter" I smirked "Would you like to join me in a small conversation with them?"

Then she smirked knowing my ideas "Of course , sir"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

There they are infront of me . Both of them .

My dear son and...his cheap little lover . So pathetic , always falling for useless ones . Very different from his father .

I will show you Pedri González . You try to humiliate me with your status? I'll show you .

I will show you your place , where you actually belong , like a tramp .

Starting from the day you were born , I will make you regret it .

"Mr.González , I'm here" Lucia said .

"Welcome , my dear , they are still unconscious" I said .

"What is your plan?" she asked .

"You will see , you can have that girl all to yourself , and I'll have soo fun with Pedri" I smirked .

TO BE CONTINUED...