Chapter 14

𝖤𝖯 𝟣𝟦

- 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖳𝖱𝖴𝖳𝖧? -

||AUTHOR POV||

"So you mean he is seeing a girl...right?" Mr.González smirked while looking at his cup of alcohol that he held in his hand .

"Yes , sir...Carlos informed us , he has a lot of people backing him up he also has his own men , including other businessmen's children wich you made a lot of deals with , such as Pablo Gavi , Ferran Torrez , Fermin Lopez , Ronald Araújo , Ansu Fatti and  Lamine Yamal ,  it's hard to catch up" one of the guards said .

"All of them are guarding him?" Mr.González raised an eyebrow "Who knew their children will be so troublesome . The Gavi family have a very powerful impact on Spain's business , it's hard for me to go against them and it will only cause me problem to mess with them , it's a waste . But I can't keep aside Torrez , Lopez and Yamal...non of them...I would destroy myself..." he chuckled "Pedri knows who got his back , he is smart"

"What can we do , sir?" he asked .

"I want you to follow the girl he is with...do you know her?" mr.González asked .

"Yes sir , we already researched on her...her name is Luna Diaz , coming from a middle class family" he said .

"Middle class?! He still hasn't fixed his taste on women?!" mr.González rolled his eyes .

"She is studying Finance in one of Barcelona's greatest Universities , sir" the man said .

"Pff...waste of time for a girl like her...anything else?" Mr.González asked .

"No sir , this is the main information about her" he said .

"Anything related with her and my son" Mr.Gonzálezk spoke .

"No...we will search more" he said .

"Ok , get out and dont forget to keep an eye on the guys aswell" Mr.González said as the man left the room .

Mr.González smirked at himself "Too bad to see another one go"

He laughed at his criminal thought .

---------------------------------------------------

"Pedri? Can I come in?" Gavi knocked on his friend's door wanting to talk to him since Pedri didn't act like himself for some days .

He didnt get any response , so he just went inside . His eyes were met with darkness , only some light coming from the curtain that was slightly open , letting a little light in . His nose bothered by the smell of Pedri's vape going around the room . His friend laying on his bed , vaping and only looking into the ceiling . Gavi felt bad for his best friend . Pedri looked miserable , he never seen him like this before , his hair was messy , kinda covering his eyes , he wore a black t-shirt and black sweat pants . Pedri was always an outgoing guy , keeping himself active , whether he went to the gym or just keeping the house noisy . The house was quite . Gavi's eyes went on the bedside table where he left the food from lastnight still untouched . Pedri didnt eat anything these days...only vape was keeping him alive .

"Pedri , what is wrong with you? Get up bro! You look like a fucking parasite , god damn it" Gavi shook Pedri's leg wanting him to get up but Pedri was not even bothered to talk "Why are you behaving like this?! You totally left yourself behind these days! Go and fresh your brain up"

"Gavi..." Pedri spoke in his husky voice "Can you please leave?"

"QUÉ?!" Gavi is the type to get angry easily but  never at Pedri , this just got him out of control "Are you fucking kidding me? I swear Pedri González you aren't psychologically stable! Look at you! I don't get why you are acting like this , you are not yourself!"

"Gavi , just leave me alone! I never asked for you fucking help!" Pedri threw his vape to god knows where not caring if it broke anything "Does it look like I want you to pity me? Cause I don't give a fuck about what you do!"

"Pedri González wake up before you do a serious damage to yourself! Come to the real world!" Gavi grabbed his collar , making Pedri get up and stand on his feet .

"HAHAHAHA!" Pedri just laughed at his face , he didnt know himself why he became like this . Because his life was fucked up? Yeah , sure .

He was scared of his father finding him...for the first time he got scared , but didnt know the reason why . He made the biggest mistake to ever lay a hand on Luna...leading to this .

"Idiot" Gavi spoke as Pedri got on his nerves and he couldnt help but to knock some sense into Pedri . Gavi punched him on the face , making Pedri fall on the ground on his back as he cought .

Gavi was about to go and beat him again but Ferran and Ansu came rushing in the bedroom holding him back , Fermin on the other hand went to Pedri checking him up .

"Bro , why did you do that?!" Fermin yelled at Gavi .

"Am I the only person who thinks he has gotten completely insane?" Gavi raised an eyebrow in disbelief .

"That is not a reason to punch him!" Fermin said .

"Fermin , it's alright...I deserved it anyway" Pedri said as he was getting up slowly , Fermin helped him . Pedri touched the corner of his lips that started to bleed and chuckled "I'm a loser after all...I deserve more . I've done so many bad things in life , that I wouldn't mind if someone kills me"

"Yah! Pedro , don't say that! You are a great person! We love you a lot!" Lamine said .

"Thanks buddy but...words won't fix this one" Pedri looked down .

"If you explain...Luna would understand" Ferran said .

Pedri shook his head "I have nothing to explain...I've made up my mind , she can't be involved with me"

"Because?" Ferran was hoping for a different reply .

"You know , why do you want an answer to it? I fuck up everything I touch , starting from myself and ending it with Elena...I caused her to kill herself...I'm a peace of shit that doesn't deserve to see the light of the sun . Then I was happy cause I really thought I got a second chance to love...but I only made it worse , loving isn't for me , I love her a lot , and the last thing I wanted was to hurt her but trying not to hurt her , made me suffer and her together...feeling was never meant for me" Pedri sighed .

"Pedro , it's not your fault" Ferran said .

"Yes , it is! Stop being nice to me! Stop trying to calm me down! Stop saying I didnt do it! All of us know that I'm a criminal and a murderer!" Pedri's eyes started to tear up , he was not bothered to wipe them "I miss her...if I wasn't such an asshole she would have been alive now...even her mother can't stand my presence, she started screaming and throwing things , she wished me a hell on earth , worse than Elena's end...which I don't blame her...There isn't a thing in this world that I can't keep in one fucking peace! Because of all those shitty mistakes I have done , I can't sleep at night"

"Stop thinking about that! It wasn't you!" Lamine yelled out of anger .

"L-Lamine..." His friends were shocked to hear him seriously yell at them for the first time .

"For God's sake you didnt kill Elena!" Lamine cried out "It was your father , Mr.González , who killed her because he hated her , she had found out something that mr.González didn't want anyone to know . He wanted to kill her because he didn't want anyone else to find out about his secret"

Pedri was left speechless .

"W-where did you get that f-from?" Gavi asked shocked .

Lamine sighed...

"I-i...knew before it happend..."

 TO BE CONTINUED