Chapter 19

𝗘𝗣 𝟭𝟵

- 𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗜𝗔? -

|| LUNA POV ||

I was packing up my and Pedri's bags because he told me we were going to somewhere for some time to relax and have fun . That's all he said to me .

|| TIME SKIP ||

After a long drive , we decided to stop for a bit.

The cold breeze was striking my face...making my lips form a smile from the small happiness I had about the beautiful view of the nature...Then a butterfly came flying around where I was standing , I giggled and started to chase it , thinking back of my childhood memories . The butterfly stopped on top of a flower and sucked it's nectar .

"Its beautiful...like you" Pedri smiled and held my hand.

I blush at his compliment "Thank you"

"Come on lets go to the car now" he said.

"Pedri?"

"Si?" He answered .

"You can leave my hand now...I know where the car is..." I laughed.

"I dont want to" a smile appeared on his face as he looked at me .

His smile...this is the rarest think he ever does...I was mesmerised by his handsome face , I was so focused on every little feature , loving how I have him with me , loving me and caring for me so much... I didnt know I was smiling so much .

I want him to find happiness...he didnt deserve such a horrible life.

||TIME SKIP||

"Where are we?" I asked as looked around the unfamiliar house .

"You will get to know in some minutes" Pedri said and started to call someone "Grandma , where are you?"

His voice completely changed in one second , not letting me process anything , I widen my eyes at the sudden sweetness . Then he looked at my left and smiled brightly at someone , I turn my head following his gaze . I saw an aged woman coming towards us...

"Oh , my handsome boy" she hugged him "How are you my cutie?"

"I'm fine , grandma" Pedri said .

"Grandma?" I was confused .

Then she broke the hug and turned to me .

"O-oh , hello grandma!" I smile at her .

"Who is this beautiful young lady?" she asked Pedri .

"This is Luna , grandma " Pedri said .

"Ah! Nice to meet you sweetie" she was surprised , she then turned to me again "What is your full name , dear?"

"Luna Diaz" I said .

"Age?" Grandma said .

"21 years old" I said .

"Oh , Pedro , why are you dating such an immature girl?" she laughed .

"Pardon?" I asked .

"Ah , grandma , you are being a little rude" Pedri said .

"But Pedri , you already had the perfect girl for you" she said .

"Huh?" Pedri was confused "Grandma , is said you-"

"Let me call her..." Grandma said "Julia! Come down dear!"

"Fuck" Pedri mumbles under his breath .

My eyes widen as I hear her name...what? what is going on? why is she here?!

As I looked at Pedri's face...he had an unbothered face , but his eyes were not...he seemed troubled...

Then Julia came .

"Hi Luna , nice to meet you!" Julia smiled .

"Why are you here?!" Pedri interrupted her coldly .

"Now you sound rude Pedri" Grandma said "I invited her"

"I came here to spend some quality time with Luna and my grandma but I guess not" Pedri said "We're leaving!"

"What? Oh come on , Pedri . Don't be like this , she is a nice girl" Grandma said .

"Grandma I'm tired-" Pedri got cutted off by her again .

"Oh , I have prepared your and Julia's room" Grandma said .

"No need...I think I would like to share a room with my girlfriend" Pedri said , with those words , a little smile formed on my lips, feeling butterflies in my stomach...

"O-oh , ok then" she said .

I smiled as looked at Pedri . Girlfriend? He hasn't officially asked me though...

||TIME SKIP|| 

There was a huge silence between us...to be honest I was shy to start a conversation . I was almost done drying my hair as I took a shower a few minutes ago .

Then the bathroom's door opened revealing Pedri with only a towel around his waist , he started to walk towards me and sat on the chair infront of the mirror .

"Dry my hair" He said .

I nodded and started to do as he said . Slowly touching his soft hair...

"Pedri" I called him , he hummed in response "So...who's that girl?"

"Hmm...it's just a girl I've known since childhood" He said coldly .

"O-oh..." I pressed my lips together .

My gaze went to the mirror's reflection , as I see his serious face looking at his phone . Then he catches me looking , I flinched and put my attention to his hair . He sigh .

"Why? Are you jealous?" he asked and grabbed my hand making me go infront of him and laying on his lap . Pedri turned the blowdrier off and looked straight in my eyes .

"H-huh?What?" I was left speechless .

"Are you jealous of that girl?" he repeated again .

"Why would I be jealous? That's nonsense" I said avoiding his stare .

"It's a shame when your mind and heart don't fall in consensus of what your mouth should say , my darling" Pedri smirked and started to kiss my neck .

"Oh hell no! I'm not doing anything while we're in your grandma's house" I got up immediately .

"Damn" Pedri pounted .

TO BE CONTINUED