Chapter 17

𝖤𝖯 𝟣𝟩

- 𝖨 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴 -

|| AUTHOR POV ||

Luna and Ferran got out of the car as soon as they arrived infront of Pedri's penthouse . Luna looked zoned out , probably thinking how will Pedri react...will he also accept her?

Does he really feel the same way as her , like Ferran said . If he does , then she could be the happiest person in the world . She can't wait to be in his embrace again .

"You nervous?" Ferran chuckled .

"Haha , a little" she gave him a small smile .

"Come on!" Ferran grabbed her arm taking her inside .

They both entered the elevator pressing one of highest floors , at 48 . They waited patiently until the doors of the elevator opened slowly .

Luna rang the bell of their door .

"You serious?" Ferran raised an eyebrow and pressed the password so the door would open .

Luna walked in after Ferran , soon her eyes met with Lamine's . He opened his eyes in shock .

"Omg!" Lamine shouted as soon as he saw Luna 

Before he could speak another word Ansu covered the younger's mouth quick .

"Shhh , dumbass!" Ansu rolled his eyes , then turned to the girl "Welcome!"

"Hi" Luna smiled .

"Come , he is in his room" Ferran said trying to be quiet .

"Ok" Luna sighed .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

|| LUNA POV ||

I was finally infront of his room . My heart was beating so fast , I was afraid it would stop anytime soon .

"Wait here" Ferran smiled and slowly knocked on the door and opened it before Pedri could say anything "Hi, buddy!"

"Hey" Pedri spoke coldly .

Why did only that single word , break my heart . Why is he so down?

"I brought something special for you" Ferran said .