Chapter 23

𝖤𝖯 𝟤3

- 𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖯𝖯𝖤𝖣 -

|| PEDRI POV ||

All of a sudden I felt water splashed on me .

I woke up immediately and started to cough . I open my eyes fully and look at the people infront of me . I was tied tied to a chair , I couldn't get myself free , my hands and feet were both tied up , no where for me to go . I widen my eyes . There standing my father , Lucia and...

"Hijo de puta" I whispered as I saw Juan .

"Not such a nice thing to say in such a long time without seeing your father" my dad smirked .

"Fuck off! Let us go!" I said as I turned my head on my right "Luna!"

"We brought her for you , I thought you might feel lonely" Lucia said .

"Why did you get her into this?! What did she do?" I tried to free myself .

"Nothing , it's not for what she has done , it's about you" Lucia said .

"What the fuck do you mean? Then deal with me , not her!" I yelled .

"Why? You should suffer a little , not only physically but emotionally aswell" dad chuckled .

I gave him a smirk "You haven't changed at all Fernando González , not one bit . I'm not suprised . Pigs like you stay the same"

Then Juan gave me a punch , making my lip bleed . But it was funny to me , I gave a little laugh out "Some friend , ay? Better start collecting the money you owe me when I get out of here"

"Y-You-" dad cutted him off .

"That's enough , Juan . Wake the girl up"

Wonho did as he said .

"Hey, wake up beautiful" he said and shook her chin .

"Don't you touch her with your dirty hands" I clenched my teeth .

He only smirked and got the bucket of water and threw the water on her , making her flinch by the sudden contact of water on her skin .

"Luna!" I called her .

"P-Pedri, what is g-going on?" she looked at all of them in fear .

"Babe , don't be afraid , ok? Nothing will happen to you , I'm here" I said .

"Hahaha" Lucia started to laugh .

All of us looked at her confused .

"So cute that you try to look like you care for her , when you're just a cheater , heartless and only a user" she said .