Epilogue (Happy Ending)

𝖤𝖯 𝟤7

- 𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖯𝖸 𝖤𝖭𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦 -

|| AUTHOR POV ||

Suddenly Luna woke up from her sleep breathing heavily . Her heart was beating fast . What? Was is it all real?! The minute she turned her head to the other side of the bed , her heart dropped to her stomach , not seeing Pedri anywhere .

"P-Pedri?" panic started to fill her body .

She quickly got up from the bed not wasting a minute , she started to make steps towards the living room .

"Pedri?" she called again .

Luna sighed relieved as she saw Pedri playing sweetly with their baby boy , Thiago González , on his lap . Hearing his name being called Pedri turned his head , look at his beautiful wife .

He smiled brightly "Good morning , mi amor" Luna ran towards him , hugging him tightly , like he would disappear anytime soon in front of her eyes . The dream she had was more than enough to make her understand what would it be like to lose someone like him in her life , she mentally thanked God thousands of times that it was all a dream . Luna believes in the word 'love' , she loves this man more than anything in this life . He was her shield , her comfort place...It made her go crazy , just the thought of him not being by her side .

"Huh? What happend?" Pedri got confused about his wife's sudden behaviour .

Luna just shook her head and looked at him .

Pedri kissed her lips softly smiling from ear to ear .

"I love you , Pedri González" she said .

He chuckled "I know"

Then she turned her attention to her little baby that was on Pedri's lap , giggling cutely while seeing his mummy .

"Aww I love you too , my cutie!" Luna took him from Pedri and kissed his chubby little cheek .

Suddenly someone knocked on the door .

Pedri got up and went to open the door .

"Hello! Thiago's favourite uncle is here!" Gavi came in and went straight to Thiago .

Meanwhile Pedri was glaring at him for coming in with his shoes on "At least show some respect!"

"Oops , my bad" he smiled innocently .

"Gavi , what are you doing here so early in the morning?" Luna asked .

"I promised my cutie , that we will have some uncle and nephew time together" he said and grabbed little Thiago raising him in the air earning cute baby laughs , that was music to every person's ears .

"It was my turn to take him!" Lamine pounted as he came in .

"No , no mister , did you forget? You need to go to training with Ansu and João" Gavi said .

"Nope , just João" Ansu said as he came in the living room aswell .

"You guys are going to kill my son" Luna said .

Lamine took baby Thiago from Gavi's hands "I'm going to take him for a bath . If you want to tag along-"

" I'm not going with a pervert!" Gavi gave a disgusted look .

"Who's a pervert? What did I miss?" Ferran came .

"It's obviously Gavi" Ansu teased the younger .

"Yah! Don't mess with me!" Gavi glared at them .

Pedri let out a groan " What the fuck are you all doing in my house fighting like little kids? Worse than my son! If you want to come at least show some respect and get your fucking shoes off! Now get out!"

All of them froze .

"Um...I will go first , with Thiago" Lamine said .

"Hey guys , what's-" Pablo Torre was about to come in .

"Fucking take off your shoes!" Pedri yelled .

Ferran grabbed Pablo Torre dragging him out .

"Lamine , I will come wash Thiago too!" Gavi followed Lamine .

Like that , everyone left from their house .

Pedri sighed in frustration and turned to his wife , his expression softened seeing her face "Babe , what's wrong? You look worried"

"I had a weird dream Pedri..." Luna started telling the whole story in one breath "It showed you being someone who was struggling to find someone's warmth , your dad forced you to marry someone , but you didn't want to , so you escaped from there . You had made too many mistakes that made you feel messed up , you couldn't forgive yourself . Then we met , fell in love...then your father kidnapped us , because he hated you, he wanted to take away everything that you loved . Then we escaped and you and the guys started to fight his men . You sacrificed yourself while killing your dad because of his stupid sins . Y-you d-died in my a-arms , trying to s-save us-"

"Shhh , calm down , mi amor" Pedri cupped her face .

"P-please never leave me" she said as she started to tear up .

"Never , I promise" Pedri kissed the top of her nose .

"Could you believe it if this actually happend?" she asked .

"Babe , that only happens in fictional stories . I don't thinks so" he chuckled .

"I'm so glad it was all a dream" Luna sighed "You were this fuckboy , that I really hated . One night you did it with me , then left me saying it was all a mistake"

Pedri pulled Luna closer to him , smashing his lips with hers .

"Speaking of that...why don't we make Thiago a little sister?" Pedri said between the kiss .

She laughed and hit his shoulder "Hey! Stop flirting! You're behaving like the Pedri in my dream"

"I have the right to flirt with you mi amor , you are my wife" he smiled "My baby boy is getting older and he needs somebody his age to play with him , he won't need us all the time"

"Hell no!" Luna started to run away from him .

"Y-yah! Wait , once I catch you" Pedri ran after her laughing .

𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖮𝖥𝖥𝖨𝖢𝖨𝖠𝖫 𝖤𝖭𝖣

LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME DURING THIS STORY , PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO MY OTHER BOOKS! <3