Chapter 11

𝖤𝖯 𝟣𝟣

- 𝖣𝖤𝖲𝖨𝖱𝖤 -

|| PEDRI POV ||

"Pedro González?" Carlos looked at me in shock while he was still laying on the floor with a bloody nose .

"Carlos..." I raised an eyebrow as Carlos got up slowly .

"You're...here" Carlos said "Why did you run away?!"

"Non of your business , fat ass" I rolled my eyes .

Then Carlos  smirked "I'm not surprised though...it's a predicted thing by a coward like you , Pedro González"

I let out a cold chuckle "At least I'm not a traitor"

"What are you trying to say with this?!" Carlos gritted his teeth in annoyance .

"Oh , I'm not trying to say anything...it's just the truth" I glared at my cousin .

"You-" Carlos grabbed my collar .

Luna's eyes widen in shock "Please stop!"

"You know , I wouldn't go this far if I were you" I said calmly only smirking at him .

Carlos chuckled "Why is that?"

"You know how this will end up, my dear cousin..." I grabbed Carlos's hands and jerked them off from me as I didnt want his filthy hands touching me "Now you'll probably go to your dear uncle and tell him where I am , like a fucking snitch you are , it very predictable . That's why you will always be lower than me , you try so hard to gain his attention but sorry to tell you...you will always be second"

Carlos punched me on the face , making me lose balance but Luna quickly grabbed me by the arm not letting me fall .

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" She yelled at Carlos .

I started laughing like a lunatic "Hahaha! Bad move!"

Carlos raised his eyebrow , before he could say anything he was knocked out in the ground . Gavi and Ferran were on top of him beating the shit out of him .

I stared at him while smirking .

|| AUTHOR POV ||

"Pedri , please stop!" Luna said shaking his arm .

"Oh come on , this is the best part!" Pedri laughed .

"No , stop! Pedri I want to go home! NOW!" Luna raised her voice a little making Pedri look at her ."I don't want to be here! I hate it here!"