~Chapter 13~

Karasu's Pov

'A pair cold gleaming eyes stared at me, as if it was looking through me.'

'Those eyes strongly represented a redheads eyes, but somehow, it was felt different.'

'The eyes I saw held anger, and resentment.'

'Her long purple locks only complemented them, but her overall appearance was threatening in every way possible.'

'A name suddenly popped in my mind, and that was...

.

.

.

...Cordelia'

-------------------------------

I woke up panting heavily, realizing that it was all just a dream, I begin trying to calm myself down a bit.

What the fuck was that..?!

...Breathe Karasu, just calm down, it was just a simple nightmare..

Scanning the room, I saw no one around..or so I thought. Getting up from bed, I noticed a bump under the blanket. Then yesterday's events came crashing down, as I realized that there WAS someone in my room. Walking towards the other side of my bed, I lifted the blanket to reveal a blonde sleeping with earplugs on.

Shu.

I would've thought he had left already...ah well.

As long as he doesn't bother me, I don't mind him being here.

Turning around, I went through my clothes for a potential outfit I could put together, since you know, there's no school today...thankfully. Looking around, I spotted a dark blueish gray colored sweater that reveals my shoulders when worn, a pair of random shorts, white knee length socks, and yesterday's black converse.

Glancing at my bed once again, I didn't see a blonde sleeping peacefully anymore.

..Guess he must have left...shame..that sleeping face of his was pretty calming to-- Wait. Nope ahaha there's no way

.

.

.

.

Yeah there's NO WAY IN HELL I like that bloodsucker, this house is just messing with your head that's all...I just need to go outside and--

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard some voices downstairs.

Whats going on?...

I quickly changed into my outfit and brushed my hair. Teleporting downstairs, I saw Ayato, Yui and Shu.

So this is where he went..

I stood by the doorway, and watched the whole thing.

Apparently Ayato challenges Shu to a game of darts blah blah blah Shu wins, and gets Yui.

"Hehe~ Here's your prize, bitch-chan~!" says the enthusiastic Laito.

And he pushes her.

Ahaha...Yui belongs to no one you little shits.

Lucky Shu wasn't really interested, so I didn't need to do anything.

...But..what is this unsettling feeling in my heart..?

----------------------------------------

Welp that's that

Next week's chapter will be longer probably

And not this week's cause I'm busy

With stuff

Also I apologize if there're any mistakes

..

Yeah

Okay bye bye

~Cupcake C.