~Chapter 16~

Karasu's Pov

After Yui fainted, Laito was the one that caught her and brought her back to the mansion. Though, what she said still bothered me. I pondered about it while I was slowly making my way back home.

Karlheinz....it sounds so familiar, yet I can't figure out when and where I heard it.....

There's still so many other questions that haven't been answered. Like, why did I have a dream that told me, to go to this mansion specifically, and why was there a letter that came in my mailbox, telling me to go there, and protect a girl. I'm also curious to know why I developed these strange words on my wrist.

Maybe...they all have a connection...

---------------------------------------------

Once I made my way back though, I just wandered around with nothing to do...or I'm just really bored and I DON'T want to do anything. I then heard the sound of footsteps tapping violently, probably indicating that the person/figure is running. Focusing bit more of the sound, I recognized it as Yui's.

Curious to see what was going on, I teleported to her. I saw her in a church, praying...but of course, I stayed in the shadows and observed her.

"Dear god...is this another ordeal you have seen fit to give to me?..."

"Is my father..alive and well?.." Her voice echoed throughout the entire building.

"I wouldn't bother asking god, because you won't get a response~"

Yui turned around at the same time I did, and guess who I saw? Surprise surprise, it was Laito.

"H-h-how did you know I was here...?!"

"Like I said, I know everything about you~" He stated, and walked towards her. I was about to teleport to her, when I felt a force pulling me back, it was like I was paralyzed.

What the hell?!

With me in this stated, I was forced to watch what was going on right in front of me...I could've just stopped Laito from biting Yui just now.

What's going on here?!

---------------------------------------------

This chapter is pretty short ik

School is starting soon for me, so I'll be pretty busy these past couple of weeks.. = _ =

If you see any mistake btw, it's because I rushed this chapter a bit

So uh yeah..bye

~Cupcake C.