End

It's been over a year since I even touched this story, and my wattpad account. I'm so sorry for those of you who have been wanting me to update for the past year. Things aren't going as planned and I've lost motivation in trying to figure out the the rest of the plot for this story.

Most of you don't know this but wattpad has been giving me a hard time updating, writing, reading, and just doing anything in general. When I'm on my PC, my whole browser would freeze up and I would end up having to restart my computer as a whole.

And it happens whenever I decide to log in.

The same thing would happen to the app. It would either freeze when I'm trying to scroll or nothing would load at all, making everything I seem to do extremely frustrating.

I figured that it was due to all the stories I kept in my library, as well as all the notifications. So I made a new account and the issue was gone. However, since this story is on yepheral and not on my new account, I still had to deal with it if I'm going to keep updating my stories.

The other reason why I haven't been breathing is also because I've gotten bored of Diabolik Lovers as a whole. I've grown out of the fandom a while ago, I just haven't been able to admit it.

This is selfish of me, but I don't think I can continue what I already have any longer. It's hard keeping up with wattpad's shit while still being able to find the motivation to keep working on something that isn't fun for me anymore.

At the moment I'm typing this all out on my sister's new laptop instead of my own computer.

If I get the chance, I will edit the rest of the chapters like I did to chapter one.

So to those of you who are still waiting for this story to get a move on.

I'm sorry, but it's just not happening anymore.

Thank you to those of you who supported this book.

I hope you guys understand.

-yepheral