~Chapter 19~

3rd Person Pov

The raven haired girl muttered something under her breathe after the albino left her alone near the door. Looking up into the sky, she realized it was rather dark. Almost everything she saw was enveloped in fog. The atmosphere felt haunting in every way possible.

Karasu stared blankly into nothingness, her hair flowing along the breeze. Her thoughts mainly consists of the possible events that will eventually take place, but she knows one thing.

It'll be happening soon...

...and her instincts were never wrong.

---------------------------------------------

Yui's Pov

I was again, aimlessly wandering around the mansion. Though I know it's dangerous I just can't help it.

Will Karasu-san be mad at me?... No, I have to learn how to protect myself.

I nodded at my inner thoughts, convincing myself seems to be the best option for me.

Hearing something that sounds like a song, I stop behind the door.

"Are you going to Scarborough Fair?.."

"Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme."

"Remember me, to one who lives.."

Out of curiosity, I opened the door, I was surprised to see Kanato sitting on the edge on the balcony.

"That was you, Kanato?" I asked. He then turned his head back, and gazed at me with his rather disturbing smile.

"Oh, Yui..."

"Isn't it a nice night?" His attention is now at the clouded skies.

"Why are you sitting here? That's dangerous." I walked towards him.

Kanato's legs dangled and he swung them back and forth carelessly.

"I'll be fine." Panic was somewhat rushing through me.

"Come on, it's really dangerous..."

"Your face is showing anxiety and fear...I wonder why..."

"I'm just worried that you'll fall.."

"That just makes you conceited..you have no idea how foolish you are."

Kanato stood up, turning around to face me, his "smile" was still present.

"Bye...." He leaned back and fell.

---------------------------------------------

Karasu's Pov

Wax figures.

And a lot of them too.

Strangely enough there were rows of them, all of them were females in wedding gowns. The only word that came to mind was 'beautiful'...however they were soulless. Blank stares were attached to the dolls' faces, giving it an odd feeling.

Seems like I was in a train of thought..again. Where is this place anyway?.. Dammit now I feel like Yui.

Footsteps were heard behind me, turning around quickly I spot Kanato and Yui. It was quite dark, so I took the opportunity to just hide in the shadow, created by the figures. They had a pointless conversation about Teddy being cuter and shit, for little while.

"Hey.. how about you become a wax figure right now?..."

"Huh?!"

"You'd look very beautiful as a silent corpse..I'd also pay special attention to you after... "

"!"

"Hmm.. come to think of it Karasu-san would look nice as one too.."

There's no way in hell your gonna turn me into one of those dolls.

"I don't want to become one of your strange figures..!"

Nicely worded. Now your gonna get your blood sucked.

Ultimately, Kanato pinned her down on the wall in front of them. Sighing, I knew what I had to do. Trying to slip away from the shadows, I went to aid Yui. Key word. "Try"

I'm paralyzed again?! What the hell is happ--!

Gasping from the sudden pain, I stopped my thoughts. It was getting hard to breathe for some reason, almost as if someone was choking me. There was pain throughout my entire body, like blades stabbing me from all angles but there was no blood or physical damage. Unable to take the pain anymore, I collapsed to my knees. My field was vision was blurring, everything was getting darker.

And with that, I blacked out.

---------------------------------------------

I have no excuses.

I've been a terrible author.

Two months and no update.

Someone shoot me.

Anyway since I've been a shitty updater, I will give you guys an opportunity to decide who you want Karasu to end up with.

Also, do you guys want a special chapter? Since Christmas/New Years is right around the corner~

Comment down below~~

Huehuehue

~Cupcake C.