Under a Full Moon (Wednesday Addams x Vaewolf Male Reader)

Y/n moved with an effortless grace under the moonlight, his Vaewolf heritage blending the elegance of a vampire with the untamed spirit of a werewolf. The full moon cast a silvery glow over Nevermore Academy, accentuating the gothic charm of the sprawling campus. Tonight, he was not just a creature of the night but a man with a purpose—asking Wednesday Addams out.

He approached the entrance to Wednesday's dormitory, the large, ornate door slightly ajar. As he neared, he heard the sound of muted conversation from inside. With a deep breath, he pushed the door open slightly and saw Wednesday herself emerging, her dark attire and pale skin making her seem even more ethereal against the night.

"Wednesday," Y/n began, his voice smooth and confident. "I trust you're well this evening?"

Wednesday's dark eyes met his, a flicker of curiosity visible. "Y/n. To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?"

Before Y/n could respond, Enid Sinclair—Wednesday's brightly dressed and ever-energetic roommate—appeared in the doorway, her colorful presence contrasting sharply with the dark hallway.

"Oh, hey Y/n!" Enid greeted with a warm, if slightly curious, smile. "What's up? I didn't expect to see you here."

Y/n's smile widened, shifting his attention to Enid. "Good evening, Enid. I was actually hoping to speak with Wednesday about a... little outing I had in mind."

Enid raised an eyebrow, clearly intrigued. "An outing? That sounds interesting. What's the occasion?"

Wednesday, her gaze still fixed on Y/n, interjected coolly, "He's proposing a moonlit stroll. I assume he believes it's something I'd enjoy."

Enid's eyes sparkled with curiosity. "A moonlit stroll sounds fun! You know, Wednesday never does anything fun. Maybe it could be a nice change of pace."

Y/n chuckled softly, his gaze returning to Wednesday. "Indeed. It's an opportunity to embrace the night as it was meant to be. I believe we might find some common ground in the shadows and silence, away from the prying eyes of Nevermore."

Wednesday's expression softened ever so slightly, a hint of interest apparent despite her usual stoicism. "And what makes you so confident that your offer holds any appeal for me?"

He took a step closer, his posture relaxed yet commanding. "Perhaps it's because I understand the beauty in darkness, much like you. Or maybe it's because I know that sometimes, the most compelling experiences are those that defy the ordinary. I'm simply offering a chance to explore that."

Enid gave a playful nudge to Wednesday. "Come on, Wednesday. It sounds like it could be a lot of fun. You should go."

With a barely perceptible sigh, Wednesday finally nodded. "Very well. If your company is as intriguing as you suggest, I shall accept your invitation."

As they stepped out into the night, the moonlight bathed them in a soft, eerie glow. Y/n led Wednesday through a secluded path in the academy's grounds, where the shadows seemed to dance with the light. The cool night air was filled with the distant rustling of leaves and the occasional hoot of an owl.

They walked in companionable silence for a while, the tranquility of the night punctuated only by their soft footsteps. Y/n occasionally glanced at Wednesday, noticing how the moonlight highlighted her striking features and the faint hint of a smile she tried to conceal.

Eventually, they reached a small, secluded clearing where the moonlight poured down like liquid silver. Y/n turned to face Wednesday, his expression serious yet warm.

"Wednesday," he began, his voice carrying a sincere tone. "I've enjoyed tonight more than I can express. Your presence has made this evening truly special."

Wednesday looked at him with a mixture of curiosity and caution. "And what are you implying?"

Y/n took a deep breath, his eyes meeting hers. "I'm implying that I'd like to make this more than just a single night. I'd like for us to explore what might lie beyond this moonlit stroll. Would you... consider being my girlfriend?"

There was a pause as Wednesday's dark eyes studied him, a flicker of surprise in her gaze. After a moment, a faint but genuine smile touched her lips.

"I suppose," she said softly, "if you can handle the complexities of my world, it might be worth exploring further."

Y/n's smile broadened, a mix of relief and elation in his eyes. "I can handle that and more."

As they stood together under the moonlit sky, Y/n felt a thrill of excitement. This night, with its blend of elegance and mystery, had indeed turned into something uniquely memorable—and the beginning of a new chapter.