A Moment in Time (Belle (Beauty and the Beast) x Male Reader)

In the heart of a quaint village, life moves at its own gentle pace. Beneath the wide-spreading branches of an ancient oak tree, a tranquil scene unfolds. Y/n, a man of imposing stature and strength, sits with a calm demeanor that belies his powerful physique. His broad shoulders and muscular build provide a sturdy support for Belle, who leans comfortably against him.

The dappled sunlight filters through the leaves, casting a warm, golden glow over the two of them. Belle, with her book of fairy tales in hand, reads aloud with a voice as smooth as silk. Y/n's strong arm encircles her, his fingers gently brushing against her arm as he listens intently. Despite his usual involvement with heavy metal and intricate inventions, Y/n finds a different kind of strength in these serene moments with Belle.

The oak tree's leaves rustle softly, harmonizing with Belle's melodious voice as she brings the tale to life. Y/n's eyes are soft, reflecting the depth of his affection for Belle. He might be accustomed to the clamor of the forge or the weight of metal, but here, with Belle nestled beside him, he finds a different kind of peace.

As Belle turns the page, Y/n looks down at her, his gaze tender and adoring. "What happens next?" he asks, his voice a low murmur that blends with the rustling leaves.

Belle's eyes sparkle as she meets his gaze, a smile playing on her lips. "We'll find out soon," she replies with a twinkle in her eye. "But for now, let's savor this moment."

Y/n nods, his heart full. The story within the book is only part of the narrative they share. Here, in the shade of the oak, their own story unfolds—one of quiet companionship and deep, abiding love. The world outside may be filled with challenges and adventures, but in this moment, all that matters is the gentle, shared silence and the warmth of their closeness.

As the sun begins its descent, casting long shadows across the village, Y/n and Belle remain in their perfect cocoon of contentment. The book rests forgotten in Belle's lap, but their hearts are full, intertwined in a love that grows stronger with each passing day.

In this small corner of the world, under the protective embrace of the oak tree, time stands still, and Y/n and Belle's story continues, one precious moment at a time.